''Pythagora Switch'' is a Japanese children's TV show that airs on NHK. The show features several disjointed sketches that are both educational and entertaining. Each sketch is followed by a Pythagora switch (the Japanese term for a RubeGoldbergDevice), that features prominently on the show. Each 15-minute episode starts with a puppet skit where two young penguins, Pita and Gora, learn a new concept with the help of an anthropomorphic encyclopedia and a television dog. And each show ends with either the [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algorithm_March Algorithm March]] or algorithm exercises hosted by Kazunari Yamada and Hidenori Kikuchi.
Recurring sketches include:
* Today's Topic
* 10 stick anime
* Father Switch
* What Is the Dot Doing?
* Square and Triangle Groups
* Algorithm Exercises/March
This show provides examples of:
* InstantAwesomeJustAddNinja: Arguably how the Algorithm March got popular. It's a shame [=YouTube=] took down the original video.
* PunnyName: [=TeleviJohn=]
* RubeGoldbergDevice: One between every two segments