Picnicface is a canadian comedy show featured on Canada's ComedyChannel starting fall 2011 starring the eponymous comedy troupe, starring Mark Little, Andrew Bush, Kyle Dooley, Cheryl Hann, Brian [=MacQuarrie=], Evany Rosen, Scott Vrooman and Bill Wood.
The show feature large amounts of postmodern humor, relying strongly on BreakingTheFourthWall, MediumAwareness and RefugeInAudacity.
Canadians can watch every episode [[http://www.thecomedynetwork.ca/Shows/Picnicface here]]
!!Tropes present in the series:
* AchievementsInIgnorance: The party magician. He keeps doing all those cool classic tricks magicians do ''and he doesn't understand why or how it's happening.''
* AnyoneCanDie: Characters and actors themselves can fall victim at any moment.
** "Please exit through the door on the left, the one marked ''bears.''"
** As a form of SelfDeprecation in response to a (possibly hypothetical) hater, PicnicFace present the absolute worst sketch of all time:
-->Bear dance. Bear bear dance.
* BreakingTheFourthWall: To various degrees, from the opening segments with the cast discussing and talking to the audience at home to sketches with characters wondering who the actors are talking to as they address the camera.
* CaptainErsatz: Brian becomes one of TerryFox at the end of the pilot episode.
* CrossesTheLineTwice: Man drinking urine by accident? Not funny. Andy interrupting a sketch to drink his own urine on handheld cam while screaming "PISS CHUG!"? ''Hilarious.''
* FreezeFrameBonus: The part time job ads are loaded with them, such as an ad reading "Your mother is a terrible person, I took her out for dinner and neglected to call her back."
* HitlersTimeTravelExemptionAct: When Mark decides to use the time travel machine to good and kill Hitler, he goes back to before his birth to kill his mother. He finds her so hot that he ends up being ''Hitler's father'' instead.
* IdiosyncraticWipes: With rainbows and unicorns!
* JerkassGenie: Averted. The genie gives you ''exactly'' what you desire, no twisted words, and even warns you if you're wasting your wishes. He's just unlucky to be in a CrapsackWorld populated by gigantic morons with no sense of the worth of a magical wish.
** Even more so with the Genie of the Gun. He does everything he can to cheer up the depressive guy who wants to kill himself. With suede, lots and lots of suede.
* [[OffscreenMomentOfAwesome Offscreen Moment of]] AmusingInjuries: Andy filming himself doing a skating stunt.
-->'''offscreen man:''' [[BrickJoke Dude, why does your breath smell like piss?]]
* OncePerEpisode: Every episode in season one ends with a cast member in the hospital and all the others bedside.
* RefugeInAudacity: ''Constantly.''
* StableTimeLoop: Mark gets a letter from the future from a fan sad that he got murdered in the fourth season. Everything he does to stop it only sets the chain of events in motion.
-->'''Mark:''' [[RageAgainstTheHeavens What, I get four seasons and that's it? I get murdered?!?]]
-->'''Bill:''' [[CompletelyMissingThePoint We get four seasons?]]
* TemporalParadox: Nick's Jays. ''That's fast!'' [[DrivenToSuicide Now you have to kill yourself.]] But who ever eats the burger?
* TooIncompetentToOperateABlanket: Infomercial Plus, the actor agency that offers infomercial actors who are ''actually'' too dumb to use everyday items!
* YouCantFightFate: Any prediction of a character's death will inevitably have a grisly end.