Oh, look. An index of tropes about sarcasm and sarcastic characters. ''Fantastic''. [[SelfDemonstratingArticle Because we totally needed one of those.]]
* AirQuotes: I get it. "Air quotes". I ''totally'' didn't see that coming.
* AndImTheQueenOfSheba: Sure, and I'm the smartest person in the world too.
* AskAStupidQuestion: What's this page, you ask? It's an index of happy people, because the title that's right in front of you means nothing.
* BackhandedApology: I apologize for being honest on how much of an idiot you are.
* CannotConveySarcasm: Just what I needed. Someone who doesn't know sarcasm at all.
* CondescendingCompassion: I really pity you for lacking a brain.
* CoughSnarkCough: *cough* Dumbass! *cough*
* DeadpanSnarker: If you're just figuring out that this is what the index is mostly about, then [[SarcasmMode you're such a genius]].
* DisabledSnarker: I'm ''totally'' happy about being disabled.
* FlatJoy: Hooray.
* FlatScare: Boo.
* FlippantForgiveness: I forgive you for being too dumb to learn what this page is about.
* GentlemanSnarker: Hello, my friend. [[SarcasmMode I'm]] ''[[SarcasmMode totally]]'' [[SarcasmMode not making fun of you]].
* GradeSystemSnark: As far as stupidity goes, on a scale of 1-10, you deserve a solid 10. Nobody could top you.
* HaHaHaNo: Ahahahahahahaha- I hate this trope.
* LemonyNarrator: It's a smart idea to ruin yourself even further to read this.
* LiteralistSnarking: Someone actually took my sarcasm seriously. Very smart.
* LittleMissSnarker: Am I six? Naw. I'm 96. What do you think I look like?
* LopsidedDichotomy: Either you're really that stupid to know what this is about or this trope is a foreign language to you.
* NeverHeardThatOneBefore: Sure. I ''never'' knew about this trope.
* NonActionSnarker: I have combat in the form of my sarcasm.
* NotEvenBotheringWithAnExcuse: As if I even had one to begin with.
* OffingTheMouth: Oh look, someone doesn't like my sarcasm to the point that they want to mur-- *BoomHeadshot*
* SarcasmBlind: No. You're not this. You're just deaf.
* SarcasmFailure: Oh, like there's really a time where I failed to... I don't know what to say.
* SarcasmMode: I ''really'' didn't see that coming.
* SarcasticClapping: *Clapping hands* [[SarcasmMode Well done, my fellow troper.]]
* SarcasticConfession: Yeah, I admit it. I killed him, officer. And by that, I mean I didn't.
* SarcasticDevotee: Because there's really no better way to show my loyalty to you than to [[SarcasmMode compliment you]].
* ServileSnarker: My boss is ''very'' fun. I am ''soooooo'' blessed to have him as my boss. [[spoiler:Not!]]
* SilentSnarker: *Eyeroll*
** DisapprovingLook: *Really?*
* SnarkBait: Don't feel bad, my friend. They're really complimenting you.
* TheSnarkKnight: [[SarcasmMode I'm very proud to be surrounded by dumbasses and jerks]]. [[SincerityMode Not that I'm any better]].
* SnarkyNonHumanSidekick: Am I an animal? Naw. I'm a half pint in a permanent animal costume.
* StealthInsult: I see you're learning about this trope surprisingly quickly.
* StepfordSnarker: Congratulations, genius. You've just discovered that I use sarcasm as a way to mask my insecurities. [[spoiler:*sobbing* I'm completely worthless!]]
* TallDarkAndSnarky: [[SarcasmMode No, I'm really short, light, and happy]]. What do you think I am?
* WorldOfSnark: Everyone is snarky. What else where you expecting?
* YourLittleDismissiveDiminutive: See? [[SarcasmMode You're learning already with that little brain of yours]].
That was ''very'' fun. [[SarcasmMode I've never had so much fun wasting my pathetic life writing this index]].