NekketsuDairantou is a Doujin/PC fighting game starring the characters of KunioKun Franchise developed with Enterbrain's fighting game engine. The game doesn't really have a plot other than the characters beating the mess out of one another with over-the-top moves. Modes in Arcade Mode include the Normal Mode (the standard fighting mode where you fight CPU-controlled opponents), Hard Mode ([[ExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin Harder version of Normal Mode]]; misspelled as "Hird Mode" in the game), and Tag Mode (You and your CPU-controlled partner fight rival teams). There are also 1P Vs. 2P Mode and Team Vs. Mode. [[http://www.mediafire.com/?fak71qcs1o3cmzp Here]] is the download link for those interested. The game is mostly in Japanese.
!This game has the following tropes:
* CombatPragmatist: Some of Toudou's attacks consist of summoning bodyguards to attack his opponents for him and defending him from harm's way. He also smacks opponents while they are distracted by the wad of money he just dropped on the ground.
* ChainPain: Hasebe.
* DesperationAttack: A majority of the characters in the game have one and can perform them if their health is below 20%. When playing Normal Mode alone, the player can perform it only three times throughout the trial unless they lost a match (they will regain any lost chances to perform them).
* ImprobableWeaponUser: Several fighters, among them include Momozono with her pompoms and Toudou with his explosive coins.
* MindOverMatter: Yamada.
* RuleOfCool: The KunioKun series is known for MundaneMadeAwesome moments, but here, everybody TookALevelInBadass to certain degrees with their crazy moves and abilities.
* RyuAndKen: Kunio and Riki.
* StuffBlowingUp: Explosions are made when several characters use their special attacks (i.e. Kunio and Riki's level 2 special).
* TagTeam: Team Vs. Mode and Tag Mode (Although Tag Mode is more about 2-on-2 team battles).
* UseYourHead: Gouda.
* WoodenKatanasAreEvenBetter: Godai uses a kendo stick in battle.