[[http://mybrute.com/ My Brute]] is an online avatar based fighting game. The objective is to level up thus increasing your character's stats and obtaining new items so that your character performs well in tournaments. You can only fight a limited number of battles a day unless you refer others to fight your character, which allows you to gain additional experience as your character levels up. Therefore, it is advantageous to refer as many people to join the game, fight your character, and actively play.
Almost everything about the game is random, from your character's appearance, to stats, to abilities and weapons. The battles are automatically simulated, the players have no control over the outcome.
!!''MyBrute'' provides examples of:
* BearsAreBadNews: You might find yourself with a pet bear.
* BiggerStick: If you have a really big and heavy weapon to hit your opponent with, it helps.
* CartoonBomb: Some brutes throw these at other brutes, who then get blown up.
* DodgeTheBullet: What you want your brute to do, except not just with bullets.
* LightningBruiser: Brutes combine strength, agility, and speed. The chances of your brute having all three attributes in equal quantities are minuscule, but an experienced brute ''will'' have all three.
* MadeOfIron: Even a weak brute can get stabbed repeatedly and not die. One of the benefits you have a chance of getting upon leveling up is becoming even tougher.
* MultiMeleeMaster: You can carry and use tons and tons of different weapons.
** BladeOnAStick (lance, halberd)
** CarryABigStick (club, mace)
** EdibleBludgeon (leek, [[ImprobableWeaponUser bowls of ramen noodles]])
** EpicFlail (which have '''two mace heads''' attached)
** FastballSpecial (with the eponymous small, bird-like creatures of ''Piou-Piouz'', [[MythologyGag a sister webgame to this one]])
** FlechetteStorm (shurikens, and there [[SpamAttack WILL]] be a lot of them)
** ILikeSwords (broadsword, longsword, sabre)
** ImprobableWeaponUser (coffee mug, tennis racket)
** InstrumentOfMurder (keyboard, trombone)
* OhCrap: You might find yourself fighting somebody's pet bear or realising that they have the 'Thief' skill.
* SavageWolves: A brute might get a dog which fights alongside her or him early on. After they level up, there's a chance they will get a wolf that's like the dog, only tougher and more lethal.