A Playstation game released in 2000 and created by Magenta Software and Jim Henson Interactive. Muppet Monster Adventure tells a tale where Kermit and co. are invited to go to Dr. Honeyde's uncle's estate. Kermit's nephew, Robin is less than enthusiatic, proclaiming that the place creeps him out. As the main door opens a shadowy figure steps out, and Robin faints with fright. When he awakes he finds that all of the muppets except for Pepe, Dr. Honeydew, Beaker, and himself, have been turned into monsters of different sorts. To get them back to normal He must use a specail glove and backpack to gain evil energy from the variety of enemies roaming about, and use it to transform his friends back to normal.
!!This game provides examples of:
* ExpositionFairy: Pepe.
* FollowTheLeader: Of VideoGame/SuperMario64 and especially SpyroTheDragon.
* FreeRotatingCamera: Left and right, anyway.
* LoadingScreen: There are two types; one is a generic "Loading" with a Kermit head logo. The other type, used when Robin is teleporting to another level (or back to the hub), shows Robin bounding through a glowing, neon-colored time and space.
* PassThroughTheRings: A few of the mini-games to unlock tokens consists of this.
* RecurringRiff: Many music tracks in the game are variations of ''Series/TheMuppetShow'' theme song. Appropriately, many of them are also played in a minor key.
* ShiftingSandLand: "Molten Mayhem".
* ShoutOut: Pepe often references pop culture when you approach him for advice.
* SpinAttack: One of Robin's attacks is a spin move.
* TempleOfDoom: "Temple of Pork".