[[caption-width-right:118:Heracles, classic Płońsk aperitif]]
''MagicznePrzygodyKubusiaPuchatka'', Polish for ''Magical Adventures of Franchise/WinnieThePooh'', is one of the legends of Polish internet. It's a cycle of stories concerning the inhabitants of Hundred Acre Wood; being set in already-existing fictional universe, it technically counts as a FanFic.
...or more like a CrackFic.
The characters, and the whole setting, is depicted in a very peculiar way -- they're a bunch of thugs, drunks, junkies, womanizers, with an occasional paedophile or CampGay thrown in for flavour, spending time boozing, robbing and causing [[BarBrawl brawls on local discos]], and meeting people important to early 90's Polish popculture. The episodes were originally (apparently) coming from a single person running the website, who nevertheless admitted good stories sent to him. Later, when the site fell, a number of additional episodes were written by other people.
!!This thing contains examples of the following tropes:
* AcceptableTargets: the ''dresiarze'' (Polish chavs), Romanians/Gypsies, politicians, Catholic Church, police, boy bands, camp gays...
* ArchEnemy: to the crew, Christopher Robin and Just 5, a Polish BoyBand from the 90's.
* BabaYaga: actually Konstantynopolitańczykowianeczkitrzy, called "dick" for short. She is the manufacturer of Heracles, Classic Płońsk Aperitif wine the protagonists subsist on.
* BackFromTheDead: the Gopher, who apparently came back from (by courtesy of Eeyore) ''[[IAmAHumanitarian being eaten]]''.
* BadassCrew: the main cast, ''really''. It took an entire SWAT team to finally bring them down.
* BadassLongcoat: Eeyore. Also a wielder of SawedOffShotgun (the sawing happens in an early episode).
* BarBrawl: at one point, when a character asks if the others think there'll be a brawl at the disco, it's stated that it is a rhetorical question - if they're going to be there, there'll be one.
* BatterUp: a baseball bat is the weapon of choice of Winnie. It's remarked he wields it with the skill that must've come from hard and long practice. And no, ''not'' sport practice.
* BazaarOfTheBizarre: the bazaar where the characters go shopping twice in the series. The fun thing is, it isn't fictional, and its depiction is pretty true to its reputation.
* BiggusDickus: Piglet, despite being smallest in the crew, is proud to wield the biggest member in the Forest. In winter he covers it with a sock, to keep it warm.
* BookEnds: most stories begin and end during a drinking binge.
* BreakingTheFourthWall: happens in one of the stories, when Piglet and Winnie intimidate the narrator to cease his [[SaidBookism "X said, Y replied"]] entries.
* ButtMonkey: the Rabbit. Also Christopher Robin, but Rabbit plays this role in the crew.
* CampGay: Christopher Robin, also the whole Just 5.
* CatchPhrase: "Wy debile" - "you morons", a catch phrase of Owl.
* CorruptChurch: all priests in the story are depicted like that.
* FunetikAksent: the crew is fond of speaking in a very peculiar "Polish-[[GratuitousEnglish English]]-redneckish" dialect.
* GargleBlaster: "Heracles, classic Płońsk aperitif" - a cheap wine (itself a peculiarity of Polish drinking culture) moonshined by BabaJaga. The by-products include rotten apples, sulphuric acid and dead rats. The other example is the Russian spirit bought on a bazaar, identified by Eeyore to contain traces of rocket fuel and radioactive materials.
* HumanSacrifice: Implied in passing by the PsychoRangers team described below. Their leader's constant problems with his masculinity can only be alleviated by means like eating a gay's heart.
* LittleKidLover: Owl, who has been known to give a jar of vaseline as birthday gift to Christopher Robin, and can be distracted by telling him of new kindergarten opened nearby.
* MuggingTheMonster: happens several times, when someone (mostly the chavs) attempts to mug one of the crew. In one case Piglet responded with [[PretenderDiss such a rant]]:
--> '''Piglet:''' So I work hard the whole morning mugging the old ladies, and now you apparently think that the fact that you've got jumpers from Adibas and pants from Nice grants you the right to rob me of my hard-earned money?
** The crew itself almost suffers that fate when they mug a Mafia hitman, but they manage to find a way out of the affair.
* PedophilePriest: the crew catch one red-handed with Christopher Robin.
* PsychoRangers: Łowcy Pip (loose translation: "Pussy Hunters", with the pussy referring to CampGay), a paramilitary squad of unclear numbers (''"two guys like us three, you'll find not one", said the fifth and both left'') whose leader, [=DonVasyl(TM)=], had constant problems with his manliness. They occasionally clash with the crew.
* ReallyGetsAround: Kanga, the only female in Hundred Acre Wood. It's implied it's rather tiresome for her, though.
* RecklessGunUsage: one episode has Piglet drunkenly sleeping after the party with his fully loaded submachine gun in hand. The rest of the crew aren't better, which results in [[IJustShotMarvinInTheFace many lethal accidents]].
* ShotgunsAreJustBetter: Eeyore's sawed-off shotgun, despite being a double-barreled one (and thus supposed to have no magazine), is able to be fired in full-auto mode and is more than equal to rest of the crew submachine guns and assault rifles.
* ShoutOut: for such a thing, it contains quite a lot of smart popcultural references. Two episodes are in particular based about recreating the plot of ''Film/TheMatrix'' and ''[[MayTheFarceBeWithYou Star Wars]]''.
* TheSociopath: everyone, but Eeyore in particular. His real name is [[SilenceOfTheLambs Hannibal Lektor]] and he escaped from an American prison for mentally ill murderers.
* TheStoner: Tigger, an afficionado of LSD. Not that the others hold themselves in check...
* TorchTheFranchiseAndRun: The original series ended with a dubiously-canonical story, in which Winnie murders most of the other characters, and dies from drug overdose. Then someone (else?) wrote the continuation stories.
* WhereTheHellIsSpringfield: the Hundred Acre Wood seems to be located in Poland, but it's difficult to say where. About the best that can be said is that seems it's not far from Warsaw.
* XMeetsY: Several times in the descriptions of characters: ''"She [Babayaga] looked like small green troll crossed with MichaelJackson"''.