Icy Tower is a simple yet addictive freeware game in which the only goal is simply to climb as high up the titular tower as possible before plummeting to your demise. It can be downloaded [[http://freelunchdesign.com/games.php?id=6 here.]]
This game provides examples of:
* BottomlessPit: The bottom of the screen is always one.
* ExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin: There's an icy tower. And you're climbing it. Enough said.
* PlatformGame: You climb platforms until you eventually fall.
* PrettyFlyForAWhiteGuy: The main character, Harold the Homeboy.
* RatchetScrolling: Upwards.