A StockPhrase involving Bob leaving to some place. What's next is that Alice said something really bad about him. Although he doesn't fight back, he just said the phrase.
[[folder: Film ]]
* ''ShortCircuit'': After Crosby shuts down Number Five to prevent Schroeder and his troops from destroying him, we have this:
-->'''Schroeder''': What the hell is the matter with you, you four-eyed idiot?!
-->'''Crosby''': ''(under his breath)'' What an asshole.
-->'''Schroeder''': I heard that!
[[folder: Live Action TV ]]
* Barth's catchphrase in the Barth's Burgers segments of ''You Can't Do That On Television'', usually when the kids say "What do you think is in the burger?".
* ''PowerRangersOperationOverdrive'' has this in the episode "At All Cost"; Red Ranger Mack and Yellow Ranger Ronny are playing foosball:
-->'''Ronny''': I've never lost.
-->'''Mack''': Yeah, nor have I. Granted, I've only played Spencer, and that's not much to brag about.
-->'''Spencer''': ''(through the vents)'' I heard that.
[[folder: Western Animation ]]
* In ''WesternAnimation/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2003'' episode, "A Better Mousetrap", Splinter left the room. Next thing is that Michelangelo makes a pose and imitate his quote.
-->'''Michelangelo''': "We will resume your training in the morning."
-->'''Splinter''': I heard that.
* At the end of ''Literature/CharlottesWeb 2'', Wilbur at one points says "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse!" But a horse, who happens to be nearby, snaps "I heard that!"