A StockPhrase involving Bob leaving to some place. What's next is that Alice said something really bad about him. Although he doesn't fight back, he just said the phrase.
[[folder: Anime & Manga ]]
* ''Manga/OnePiece'': In Chapter 800, after Issho thanks the Straw Hats for what they've done, Sengoku appears [[RightBehindMe right behind him]] with this trope. It's usually not that easy to sneak up on a BlindWeaponmaster, though Sengoku ''is'' one of the two biggest [[RetiredBadass Retired Badasses]] in the world.
* ''Anime/YuGiOhGX'': The dub of episode 69, when Vice-Chancellor Bonaparte (Napoleon in the original) duels Chancellor Crowler (Cronos), and Crowler proves to be less than adequate at returning the former's trash talk:
-->'''Jaden''': He's got a way with words.
-->'''Syrus''': Not really.
-->'''Crowler''': ''(with CrossPoppingVeins on his head)'' I HEARD THAT!
[[folder: Fan Works ]]
* ''Fanfic/AshesOfThePast'': Chapter 14, after Dexter, Ash's [=PokéDex=], [[spoiler:turns into a Porygon]]:
-->'''Ash''': Okay, wow. No, I [[DidntSeeThatComing didn't see that one coming.]]
-->'''Dexter''': I thought it was obvious.
-->'''Pikachu''': I didn't see it coming either.
-->'''Dexter''': Oh, maybe there ''was'' a problem, then. I thought it was just Ash being Ash.
-->'''Ash''': I heard that!
-->'''Dexter''': That was the point.
* ''Back Again, Harry?'': After Harry introduces Hermione to the Room of Hidden Things, her enthusiasm is about as much as he expected.
-->'''Ron''': We'll never get her out of here.
-->'''Harry''': I'm sure she'll get hungry eventually.
-->'''Ron''': ''(teasingly)'' I wouldn't bet on it. I bet she could survive on ink and paper if she had to.
-->'''Hermione''': I heard that!
* ''FanFic/NewGamePlus'': Chapter 5:
-->'''Jango''': And I thought that afro jack-in-the-box was weird.
-->'''Gaimon''': I heard that!
[[folder: Film ]]
* At the end of ''Literature/CharlottesWeb 2'', Wilbur at one points says "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse!" But a horse, who happens to be nearby, snaps "I heard that!"
* ''ShortCircuit'': After Crosby shuts down Number Five to prevent GeneralRipper Schroeder and his troops from destroying him, we have this:
-->'''Schroeder''': What the hell is the matter with you, you four-eyed idiot?!
-->'''Crosby''': ''(under his breath)'' What an asshole.
-->'''Schroeder''': I heard that!
[[folder: Live Action TV ]]
* Barth's catchphrase in the Barth's Burgers segments of ''You Can't Do That On Television'', usually when the kids say "What do you think is in the burger?".
* ''Series/PowerRangersOperationOverdrive'' has this in the episode "At All Cost"; Red Ranger Mack and Yellow Ranger Ronny are playing foosball:
-->'''Ronny''': I've never lost.
-->'''Mack''': Yeah, nor have I. Granted, I've only played Spencer, and that's not much to brag about.
-->'''Spencer''': ''(through the vents)'' I heard that.
[[folder: Radio ]]
* This has been done time to time in ''Radio/AdventuresInOdyssey'', particularly between Eugene Meltsner and Connie Kendal.
[[folder: Western Animation ]]
* ''WesternAnimation/JackieChanAdventures'': In the episode "Shanghai Moon":
-->'''Valmont''': Shendu…I despise you.
-->'''Shendu''': I heard that.
* In ''WesternAnimation/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2003'' episode, "A Better Mousetrap", Splinter left the room. Next thing is that Michelangelo makes a pose and imitate his quote.
-->'''Michelangelo''': "We will resume your training in the morning."
-->'''Splinter''': I heard that.
* In ''WesternAnimation/VeggieTales episode, "The Ultimate Silly Song Countdown," while cheering up Pa Grape for the one song he was in not making #1, Mr. Lunt states that it was better than the Forgivomatic, which the scallion who was in the "ad" is heard off-screen, saying "I heard that!" before the sound of a door closing is heard.