HapHazard is a PlatformGame and SpiritualSuccessor to the classic JumpMan.
The titular Hap has to clear each screen of bombs as soon as possible. There is a global time limit for all screens combined. If the 30th level is reached before time runs out, you can catch the evil guy planting all those bombs. If not, game over.
As with JumpMan, the point of the game is that every level (save the first) has its own [[GimmickLevel gimmick]], ranging from moving platforms to weird enemies, and from a rotating laser to darkness.
* AWinnerIsYou: the ending just states "mission complete!"
* ExcusePlot: there's little else to the game than clearing bombs.
* GreenHillZone: as with JumpMan, in the first level nothing much happens.
* MoonLogicPuzzle: the game is utterly impossible until you figure out that dying right as you complete the level adds two minutes to your clock.
* PowerupLetdown: in the levels where you can shoot a gun (or a mega laser) you can no longer jump.
* TimeLimit: you get infinite lives, but finite time.