A 2007 Czech first person point-and-click adventure game. An [[NoNameGiven unnamed man]] is run over by a bus and killed. Instead of getting to pass on, though, he is [[FateWorseThanDeath recruited by]] an ambiguous "Boss" to investigate a mysterious factory known as Sector Omega. Oh, and he has to do it [[BedSheetGhost wearing a sheet]], so he doesn't get to [[OurGhostsAreDifferent walk through walls or anything cool like that]].
!! This game provides examples of:
* AndIMustScream: [[spoiler:Hansen is reduced to nothing but a head and sealed away in a secret passageway. He can be freed from his suffering if someone says to him that "it doesn't hurt at all," but whenever someone is in the room with him, he feels incredible pain and can do nothing but scream incomprehensibly.]]
* AntiFrustrationFeatures: The reflex-challenged can skip the "arcade" sequences.
* BedsheetGhost: Duh.
* BlackComedy: And ''how''.
* BodyHorror: [[spoiler:Niels is turned into a small, tentacled creature. In the meantime, Hansen has his head chopped off and ''lives''.]]
* CelestialBureaucracy: Boss tells you he's a part of this. [[spoiler: He's lying, in order to exploit you (and possibly other dead people like you) for some nebulous gain, but it apparently does exist, and the ladybugs are part of it]].
* ControlRoomPuzzle: Lots, as the setting is an abandoned factory.
* DeadpanSnarker: The eponymous Ghost. ''[[IncrediblyLamePun Dead]]''[[IncrediblyLamePun pan indeed]].
* EasterEgg: Using your powers on Larisa provides some... interesting results.
* ElementalPowers: Ghost gains several of these over the course of the game.
* FateWorseThanDeath: ''Everyone''. [[spoiler:Until you save them, that is.]]
* GoodBadTranslation: As commonly happens with foreign games translated into English, a lot of the voice-over delivery is unenthusiastic or improperly accented. However, this actually enriches the game's dark, sarcastic sense of humor in a lot of places.
* NoNameGiven: The protagonist, known only as "Ghost in the Sheet." [[spoiler:The game's antagonist also just goes by "Boss."]]
* SequelHook: At the end of the game [[spoiler: the ladybugs tell you that you can't go to your eternal rest yet, because they have more work for you]].
* SuperOCD: Dirac.
* TitleDrop: Awkwardly done as part of the aforementioned GoodBadTranslation. The protagonist ''always'' inexplicably gives his name as "Ghost in the Sheet," even when he's hardly been dead that long.
* WhodunnitToMe: [[spoiler:Boss dunnit to you.]]