Fisher-Diver is minimalistic Flash game about a character who started a fishing for a living. The game has minimalistic art style to it as the player is represented as 3 circles inside each other and fish are made out of wireframes.
The game encourages to use the fishing tools as sparingly by three means: using those tools costs oxygen, the game encouraging to stay as long under water as possible due to combo gems and finally rewarding the player if the fish is more intact after being bled to death.
As the game progresses, the player discovers guffins which are diary pieces by someone called Captain Connel.
!!Tropes in this game:
* BlackoutBasement: It gets pitch-black in the third layer aside near the player or flashlight rays.
* FissionMailed: The nightmare sequence after day 1. Character slowly loses speed and eventually the fish get him.
* [[spoiler:HopelessBossFight: You cannot defeat captain nor you can escape him.]]
* OxygenMeter: Aside this going down by itself, it also goes down when firing a melee bolt or harpoon in order to enforce using these fishing tools sparingly.
* ScoreMultiplier: Collecting gems increases score multiplier which resets when returning to the surface.