A series of gay-themed movies released in 2004, 2006, 2009, and 2011. On the teaser for the third movie, it was advertised as "The first gay trilogy... if you don't count LordOfTheRings"
The first movie is about Caleb, a straight guy who after breaking up with his girlfriend Tiffany, [[FauxYay pretends to be gay]] to get the FagHag Gwen, and Kyle, Caleb's roommate and best friend, plotting to use the situation to get Marc, which is Gwen's best friend. Footnote notable for being set in and including both culture and scenery porn from Tucson, Arizona, which was probably a first for gay film and a [[FinalFantasyTheSpiritsWithin a rarity for film generally]]. Especially disconcerting is the opening montage of downtown Tucson hotspots that mean absolutely nothing to non-residents; especially glorious are the occasional desert panoramae.
The second movie, dubbed "Sloppy Seconds" introduces Troy, the new kid in town, and shows Kyle and Marc, who break up just for the sake of the plot, both trying to get to him first. It also includes a subplot about an ex-gay movement Kyle and Troy join. By the end, Troy ends with Tiffany, and Gwen becomes a lesbian.
The third movie, dubbed "All you can eat", is about Tiffany helping Casey, Kyle's cousin, to get together with Zach, the hot guy in turn, using a fake profile with pictures of her ex (one different than Troy and Caleb). There's also a lot of guys trying to get Zach, and a crazy chinese girl who attacks everyone.
The fourth movie, dubbed "Drama Camp," follows Casey and Zach as they go to [[MeaningfulName Dick Dickey]]'s Drama Camp. We meet a character named Benji who Zach immediately falls for. Benji pretends to be straight to not upset Casey and Zach's relationship. Of course, RomanceEnsues. There's also a subplot about a straight guy and a transexual person.
Currently going for the fifth movie.
!!These movies provide examples of:
* AscendedExtra: Tiffany qualifies. (Her role in the first movie was minor, but for the third ones is the only remaining member of the original cast)
* BitchInSheepsClothing: Gwen.
* BusCrash: [[spoiler:Marc and Kyle]]. And HOW.
* ButchLesbian: Violet might be one, although she is not ''that'' butch.
* CampGay: Kyle.
* CastFullOfGay: Always.
* CureYourGays: The whole Coming-In subplot in the second movie.
* DaydreamSurprise: All the opening scenes.
* FauxYay: Caleb on the first movie. On the second Kyle tries Faux Straight.
* MistakenForGay: Caleb. Then he goes with it farther than he would expect.
* MrFanservice: Practically all the male cast in all three movies, but Caleb, Troy and Zach are the guiltiest ones.
* NaiveNewcomer: Troy and Casey.
* NoBisexuals : Everyone's reaction when Troy says to be one.
* PutOnABus: Caleb in the second movie, Troy in the third.
* RightThroughHisPants: Most notably, the first scene of the first movie.
* ShirtlessScene: More than anyone can count.
* SorryImGay: Caleb to Tiffany.
* StraightGay: Could apply to Marc.
* SuddenlySexuality: Gwen at the end of the second movie.
* TheOtherDarrin: Brett Chuckerman played Marc on "Sloppy Seconds", because Ryan Carnes was too busy playing another gay guy in DesperateHousewives to take the role again.
* TitleDrop: Happens ''twice'' in the first movie.
* TwoferTokenMinority: Octavio in the second movie (Latino and gay)
* YouAreWhatYouHate: Jacob in "Slopppy Seconds".