It's the big concert that everyone's been waiting for! The music swells and the crowd rises with it, and suddenly you're up off your feet, being passed along like so many beach balls. You've done it. You've achieved the number one goal of any concert goer: the crowd surf.
Crowd surfing has two major variants:
* The Sport Hero, where all the members of the team lift you up and carry you out on their shoulders.
* The Rockstar, the musical equivalent, where you are passed along either toward or away from the stage.
[[folder: Anime & Manga ]]
* In ''Manga/KurokoNoBasuke,'' Kagami tosses Fukuda on top of the lunch crowd and tries to use him as a surfboard in an attempt to buy Iberian pork cutlet sandwiches.
[[folder: Film ]]
* How ''Film/RatRace'' ends. Variety II.
[[folder: Live Action TV ]]
* Daenerys does this with the slaves she has just freed in ''Series/GameOfThrones'' Season 3 finale "Mhysa".
[[folder: Music ]]
* Peter Gabriel used to regularly do this as part of his concerts. Can be seen in his 1987 concert video, Live in Athens (aka, POV).
* The teacher (played by Mark Metcalf) winds up doing it the video for Twisted Sister's 'I Wanna Rock'.
[[folder: Professional Wrestling ]]
* In late-1990's ECW, Spike Dudley got thrown from the ring into the crowd. The audience caught him and crowd-surfed him back towards the ring.