'''Crappy Game Reviews''' are a running series of [[StylisticSuck intentionally bad RPG Maker]] XP/2000/2003/VX game reviews by Drakiyth from 2008-present. It originally started as part of a crap contest, which
Examples provided from Crappy Game Reviews and its assorted games:
* BerserkButton: Being told no direction on where to go, [[OneHitKill instant death traps]], [[MarathonBoss bosses that just don't die]], and so on.
* BizarroEpisode: Gulpy Gulpy, which is also a MomentOfAwesome.
* ClusterFBomb: Even that doesn't even describe him.
* FakeDifficulty: ''Sprite For Life'' portrays an example of a game that's hard for the wrong reasons.
* GuestStarPartyMember: In some games, Drakiyth himself appears in some crappy games, usually as a powerful party member ([[spoiler: [[FaceHeelTurn or as the]] BigBad in "Tickle my Pickle" ]]
* MomentOfAwesome: Cliche Quest 1 & 2, Ketchup and Gulpy Gulpy.
* NowWhereWasIGoingAgain: Sometimes played for laughs.
* NintendoHard: Cliche Quest 1 & 2.
* SimilarlyNamedWorks: Castlevania, McKids.
* ShoutOut: In some of the games, there are obscure or obvious shout outs to other crappy games that were reviewed.
* SoundtrackDissonance: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0urGjl8lFgo at 1:34 of his Escape From Hell part 2.]] It's only the second boss of this game and a WarmUpBoss at that.
* StylisticSuck: [[CaptainObvious the exact point of Crappy Game Reviews]].
* TakeThat: In "The Dream Seed," he trashed the game for actually... [[CompletelyMissingThePoint averting the purpose of Crappy Game Reviews]].