-->''Hi, I am Francis, the host of this show, CookingWithDog.''
Cooking With Dog is a series of Website/YouTube cooking videos showing how to prepare various Japanese dishes. The dog part comes from the show's "host" and narrator Francis, a grey Poodle, and [[IThoughtItMeant not because they cook with dog meat]].
[[http://www.youtube.com/user/cookingwithdog You can watch the videos at their YouTube channel here.]]
!!''Cooking With Dog'' features examples of:
* AuthorExistenceFailure: Averted; the chef has had an accident on her bike and was hospitalized, but she is recovering quicker than anticipated.
* CatchPhrase: "Good luck in the kitchen!"
* CombatTentacles: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYwaX_Z0r6w "There are many tentacles, but don't be scared. They will not attack you."]]
* EveryoneCallsHimBarkeep: The chef is referred to only as "Chef."
* HolidayMode: Francis wears a Santa Hat in the [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmLkPBut8nI Christmas Cake video]] (no, not that ChristmasCake). ChristmasMode is in full effect for the [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1KreouGo3M Crepe video]], with the back of the kitchen decked out in lights and decorations.
* ImpossiblyDeliciousFood: According to some of the comments, at least.
* LuckyCharmsTitle: The o in dog is replaced with a paw print. Originally the two o's in cooking were as well.
* PreciousPuppy: It wouldn't be quite as cute without a dog acting as the host for a cooking show.
* PleaseSubscribeToOurChannel: Every video has "RATE ME!" or [[BlindIdiotTranslation "YOU LIKE BUTTON!"]]
* PublicDomainSoundtrack: Frédéric Chopin's Minute Waltz plays in the background. [[GeniusBonus It's also known as the Puppy Waltz.]]