A series about a JerkWithAHeartOfJerk who still manages to get laid very often. This Canadian sitcom casts Jason Priestley as Richard "Fitz" Fitzpatrick, a used-car salesman with no morals to speak of. Until he is introduced to Larry (Ernie Grunwald) , the living personification of his own conscience. The show started in September, 2010 and is still ongoing.
!!This series provides examples of:
* AnthropomorphicPersonification: Larry, of Fitz's conscience.
* AwLookTheyReallyDoLoveEachOther: Meghan and Fitz's parents as of 2x7.
* BiTheWay: Kara who is "not bipolar(...)but she is bicurious".
* BombThrowingAnarchist: Kara turns into one of these.
* ButtMonkey: Megan.
* ClusterFBomb: Often enough.
* InTheBlood: Ken, Richard, and Meghan have a certain personality type...
* JerkAss: The whole Fitzpatrick family.
* MagicRealism: Larry, Fitz's conscience in an otherwise realistic show.
* MeaningfulName: What was the diminutive of Richard again?
* MoralityPet: Fitz's love for Ali.
** Elaine's love of Fitz and Ken.
* NotWhatItLooksLike: Fitz and Larry have a heated argument over the porn movie they are directing. They end up fighting, what the others mistake for... [[HoYay something else]]. It gets recorded and becomes a huge success.
* [[spoiler:OrganTheft: One of Larry's kidneys is stolen when he decides to take the place of Fitz, who bailed out.]]
* PlayingAgainstType: This is not the Jason Priestley you remember.
* ThePlan: How Fitz's mom got her car back.
* SexySecretary: Sonja insists that she is more than this.
* TheStoner: Josh is a textbook example
--> '''Larry''': I wasn't gay even when I was inside you.