Tropes about apathy, boredom, laziness, [[SelfDemonstratingArticle and other stuff]]. [DescribeTopicHere]
Compare with IgnoredIndex, DespairTropes, and BoredomTropes. Contrast with AudienceReactions & CharacterReactionIndex. Opposite of ObsessionTropes index.
* ApatheticCitizens: Someone's hurt and homeless...and we don't care.
* ApatheticTeacher: I have no desire to teach my students. Who cares about grades anyway?
* AssPull: We just pull anything out of thin air just to advance the plot because we're too lazy to explain where it came from.
* BlahBlahBlah: Nothing but "blah" What were you expecting?
* BlindIdiotTranslation: How do you translate this? You know what? Forget it! Don't care anymore!
* BoringInsult: You're lame. That's all I have to tell you.
* BorrowedCatchphrase: I'm gonna use someone else's catchphrase since I'm too lazy to come up with my own.
* BrilliantButLazy: I have the skills, but don't bother applying myself with them.
* ComplainingAboutShowsYouDontWatch: I don't like the show, and I won't waste time watching it to see why I don't.
* DarknessInducedAudienceApathy: There's nothing in this work that amuses us, much less anyone worth liking. So bored.
* FatSlob: I'm a fat guy who ain't cleaning up my mess.
* * FourTemperamentEnsemble: Phlegmatic
* GeniusSlob: I'm too smart to clean up anything.
* LackOfEmpathy: Someone is sad, and I don't care.
* LazyArtist: I don't put any detail in my artwork.
* LimitedAnimation: We're too lazy to make our animation more advanced.
* NonAnswer: [.....]
* NotDistractedByTheSexy: She's hot. So what?
* RecycledPremise: We're just going to use a premise that has been done before because we're too lazy to write anything original.
* RecycledScript: We're just going to use the same script from another show because we're lazy writers.
* RichBoredom: Man, opulence is so ''boring!''
* SeenItAll: We already saw it, and that makes it boring.
* TheSlacker: I just sit around doing nothing all day.
* TrueLoveIsBoring: This OTP is snoozefest.
* TrueNeutral (some examples)
* VictoryIsBoring: I won! But I got nothing to do now.