* In ''ErikasNewPerfume'' regressing Heather and progressing Sarah their clothes changed to fit their appearances. Only partially played straight for Heather because while her clothes do change to fit her new size, she does not get training pants out of it as her sister soon mentions.
** Earlier than either of these, this is averted for Erika. Her needs in clothing (particularly underwear) change after she uses the perfume, but she keeps the same ones that according to the way everyone now remembers she's never supposed to have had.
* Averted in the WhateleyUniverse by Shifters. Either they're not very good, and they lose their clothes, or they're so good that -- like Jimmy T -- they fake their own clothes as part of their appearance.
** The 'Hulk' problem is parodied in the story "Tales of the MCO" within the WhateleyUniverse, when one of the commercial breaks for the program the students are watching is for the upcoming Merchant-Ivory film "Hulk 1809", which includes in the trailer a Keira Knightley look-alike saying to the hero, "Good sirrah, where are your clothes? And why are your pants that hideous shade of purple?"
* Averted in ''SmallProblem'', when Debby wakes up to find that she had shrunk out of her pajamas.
* This trope is standard fare for characters who can grow, shrink, or stretch from the ''GlobalGuardiansPBEMUniverse''.
* In [[http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=žion=&q=age+regression#/d4p253a this]] interactive age-swap animation on DeviantART, the girl's clothes stretch slightly for modesty's sake as she [[OvernightAgeUp ages up]], but the guy's pants actually shrink as he [[FountainOfYouth ages down]].