"[[http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Jewels_of_Gwahlur The Servants of Bit-Yakin]]" (a.k.a. "Jewels of Gwahlur") is a Literature/ConanTheBarbarian story written by Creator/RobertEHoward. First published in March, 1935.
* DistinguishingMark: How Conan ID's a slave.
* DistressedDamsel: Muriela.
* ExactEavesdropping: Conan's source of information.
* FantasyCounterpartCulture: Bit-Yakin was a "Pelishtim".
* FauxDeath: Yelaya.
* FrazettaMan: The Servants, possibly. May also be a case of AllTrollsAreDifferent, although they're never referred to as such.
* FriendOrIdolDecision: Conan saves Muriela.
* GoMadFromTheRevelation: Threatened.
* GoodShepherd: One priest is incorruptible, which surprises the hell out of Conan.
* InelegantBlubbering: Unwise if you want to pass as a goddess.
* MineralMacGuffin: The Teeth of Gwahlur.
* PosthumousCharacter: Bit-Yakin.