''The Lost Jedi'' is a duology of StarWarsExpandedUniverse ChooseYourOwnAdventure novels released in the UK in the early [[TheNineties '90s]]. The player character, the Lost Jedi of the title, is Havet Storm, [[CaptainObvious a Jedi,]] [[AscendedExtra the hitherto unnamed Rebel who sent the Death Star plans to Princess Leia's ship,]] and the nemesis of [[EnsembleDarkhorse Boba Fett.]] The series is notable as being [[OlderThanTheyThink the first]] StarWarsExpandedUniverse series to kill off a movie character (Han Solo), albeit in a non-canonical bad ending.
''The Lost Jedi'' consists of:
* ''Jedi Dawn'' (1993)
* ''The Bounty Hunter'' (1994)
* ''The Lost Jedi Adventure Game Book'' (a compilation, released 1995)
!!''The Lost Jedi'' contains examples of:
* ArchEnemy: Boba Fett in both books.
* AscendedExtra: Havet Storm.
* BittersweetEnding: The end of ''Jedi Dawn''. You've got the Death Star plans to Princess Leia and ''ANewHope'' can progress as scheduled. Too bad [[spoiler:your girlfriend the MadScientistsBeautifulDaughter turned out to be loyal to TheEmpire all along]], killed your ally and best friend and tried to kill you.
* ChooseYourOwnAdventure: of course.
* DownerEnding: As mentioned, one non-canonical ending sees Han dead and the Rebellion on its last legs.
* DroppedABridgeOnHim: Havet Storm got unceremoniously killed off in a single sentence in a WizardsOfTheCoast web fiction.
* TheEmpire and LaResistance: It's an original trilogy era StarWarsExpandedUniverse series.
* MadScientist: One of the antagonists in the first book, the designer of the Death Star's superlaser.
* MadScientistsBeautifulDaughter: [[spoiler:Subverted when she realises that you used her to get to the superlaser plans and tries to kill you.]]
* NoExportForYou: ''The Lost Jedi'', like many ChooseYourOwnAdventure adaptations of popular media franchises, didn't see release outside the UK.
* PaperThinDisguise: [[spoiler:Diamond disguises herself as Facet by wearing a wig. Vermillion/Scarlett/Crimson passes himself off as three seperate people by wearing a different item of red clothing for each persona.]] Hilariously, Havet can have close interactions with all five depending on the player's choices and not see the similarities.