''Shatter Me'' is a Young Adult novel written by Tahereh Mafi. It centers on 17 year old Juliette, who was thrown into a cell for murder because her touch is fatal. The world outside is falling apart and The Reestablishment - the group who promised to change that - is struggling to keep order. So they decide to use Juliette as their weapon and she must make a choice: be a weapon or be a warrior.
[[folder: Original Trilogy ]]
# ''Shatter Me'' (2011)
# ''Unravel Me'' (2013)
# ''Ignite Me'' (2014)
[[folder: Additional Novellas ]]
# ''Destroy Me'' (2012), told from Warner's perspective.
# ''Fracture Me'' (2013), told from Adam's perspective.
* While both novellas were released as ebooks initially, they were later published together as ''Unite Me'' in 2014.
[[folder: Sequel Trilogy ]]
# ''Restore Me'' (2018)
!!Shatter Me shows examples of:
* AwesomeMcCoolname: Author Tahereh Mafi. And that is her real name.
* BadPowersGoodPeople: Juliette can kill people with her touch, but she's determined to live a normal life and not use her power to harm anyone unless provoked.
* ChekhovsGunman: Kenji is heard but not seen talking to Adam a few chapters before he makes he's entrance in Chapter 35.
* ElaborateUndergroundBase: Omega Point, created by Castle to be a place for people with gifts to gather and plan a rebellion against the Reestablishment.
* FinishingEachOthersSentences: [[TwinTelepathy Sonya and Sara]], tend to do this a lot, along with speaking in unison.
* GreenEyes: Warner.
* PluckyComicRelief: Kenji.
* TagalongKid: Adam's younger brother James.
* WhamLine: ''Unravel Me'' gives us [[spoiler: My father. This man is my father.]]