''Shatter Me'' is a Young Adult novel written by Tahereh Mafi. It centers on 17 year old Juliette, who was thrown into a cell for murder because her touch is fatal. The world outside is falling apart and The Reestablishment - the group who promised to change that - is struggling to keep order. So they decide to use Juliette as their weapon and she must make a choice: be a weapon or be a warrior.
''Shatter Me'' is the first book in the trilogy, followed by ''Unravel Me'' and ''Ignite Me''. There are also two shorter novellas, ''Fracture Me'' (told from Adam's perspective) and ''Destroy Me'' (narrated by Warner).
!!Shatter Me shows examples of:
* AwesomeMcCoolname: Author Tahereh Mafi. And that is her real name.
* BadPowersGoodPeople: Juliette can kill people with her touch, but she's determined to live a normal life and not use her power to harm anyone unless provoked.
* BlondGuysAreEvil: Warner. Very much so.
* ChekhovsGunman: Kenji is heard but not seen talking to Adam a few chapters before he makes he's entrance in Chapter 35.
* ElaborateUndergroundBase: Omega Point, created by Castle to be a place for people with gifts to gather and plan a rebellion against the Reestablishment.
* FinishingEachOthersSentences: [[TwinTelepathy Sonya and Sara]], tend to do this a lot, along with speaking in unison.
* GreenEyes: Warner.
* PluckyComicRelief: Kenji.
* TagalongKid: Adam's younger brother James.
* WhamLine: ''Unravel Me'' gives us [[spoiler: My father. This man is my father.]]