Have you ever wondered who owned the ''Falcon'' before Lando? Follow us as we hear her entire history. Han, Leia, and "Amelia" go on a quest to Meanwhile, what is that one part Han's never seen? What's this about a treasure? And who named her the ''Millennium Falcon''?
!!Tropes invoked here include:
* AHeroIsBorn: The book shows the ''Falcon'' comming off the assembly line. Appropriately, it inexplicably begins twisting and bucking and nearly shuts down the entire line.
* BadassGrandpa: Han
* ContinuityNod: The ''Stellar Envoy'' story begins in the Battle of Coruscant.
** And a suspiciously similar ship can be seen in one scene of "Revenge of the Sith".
* DramaticIrony: After coming out of decades-long suspended animation on Obroa-skai and hearing about everything that's happened while he's been out, from the fall of the Empire to the [[NewJediOrder Yuuzhan Vong War]] to the [[Literature/LegacyOfTheForce Second Galactic Civil War]], Jadak muses how such a chain of events must be true because no one could possibly have made them up.
* IHaveManyNames: From ''Stellar Envoy'' all the way to ''Millennium Falcon''.
* NeverMessWithGranny: Leia
* NotQuiteDead: Jadak
* RetCon: After seeing her exchange hands repeatedly, we finally see where Han wins the ''Falcon''.
* SuperHeroOrigin: In addition to the whole book being one, we actually read about the ''Falcon'' coming off the line.
* TheFamilyForTheWholeFamily: Casinos have dog shows!
* WholePlotReference: The Maltese Falcon.