Imagine that rather than being about overcoming adversity and finding yourself, ''Literature/HarryPotter'' was about shooting Rasputin with magical hydrogen bombs. You are now as well informed on the contents of this book as the authors themselves admit to being.
!!This work has examples of:
* TheBaroness: Nadia la Lune, a young, sexy French female Nazi.
* BackFromTheDead: Rasputin.
* HamToHamCombat: Churchill vs. Hitler.
* LargeHam: Braxton. Admiral Lovejoy. Hitler. Rasputin. Chief Inspector Chalmers. Churchill. General William T. Windlesworth II. Pretty much everyone, really.
* TheMole: [[spoiler:Johann, an ally of Braxton and Lawrence in part 1, sells them out to the Nazis in part 2.]]
* ThoseTwoGuys: The main characters are essentially this.
* ThoseWackyNazis: It's a UsefulNotes/WorldWarII story. Of course. Notable is a Nazi scientist with both a monocle and an eye patch.
* RedemptionEqualsDeath: [[spoiler:Johann.]]
* WorldOfHam: And how. Lawrence doesn't quite come off this way, only because almost everyone else is so much hammier by comparison.