[[http://www.youtube.com/user/aquablade11 A guy that makes Pokémon Let's Plays]] and spriting series. He is known for his series, The Aquablade Chronicles, which make use of the sprites he has made.
!!Some of Aquablade11's video series include:
* '''Pokémon Black Nuzlocke'''
* '''Pokémon Fire Red Nuzlocke'''
* '''Pokémon Ruby(?) Nuzlocke''' - A hack of Ruby that he made a while ago but claimed to be unfinished.
* '''Pokémon Platinum Insanity Nuzlocke''' - A variation of the Nuzlocke he created to "take away the conveniences of Pokémon games we take for granted". He disallowed the usage of Repels or running from wild Pokémon, put the battle style on Set, and allows him to use each healing spot only once. He claimed this series was not as fun as expected due to the wild Pokémon rule being more of an annoyance than challenging.
* '''Pokémon Soul Silver Quest of the Chosen Six''' - A playthrough he created that involves the player's choice of six Pokémon that are used throughout everything in the game.
!!Aquablade11's videos contains examples of:
* CatchPhrase: "Rock on."
* CurbStompBattle: [[spoiler: Part 14 of Ruby(?) has ''him'' being on the receiving end of one.]]
* DepartmentOfRedundancyDepartment: In the Fanmail videos he used to do, his sprite would rush outside to the mailbox, have a text bubble, that he would narrate the words from. He says this in the very first episode:
--> "Wait... Why do I need to narrate something that has typed words on it?! Or better yet, why did I need to type words on something i'm narrating!?"
* HeroKiller: [[spoiler: Tate and Liza, and Steven in Ruby(?), Lucian and Cynthia in Platinum]].
* HistoryRepeats: [[spoiler: Both the Black Nuzlocke and Platinum Insanity Nuzlocke have him losing his starter to a critical hit from the second Gym Leader. But in the Black Nuzlocke, it was on the very first attack, while in Platinum it was after attempting to attack while near half health.]]
* HopeSpot: [[spoiler: Part 14 of Ruby(?). The battle against Tate and Liza have him losing Annette the [=FlareHawk=], who he had from before he even got his first badge, due to Calm Mind, low-end damage survival, and Poison Point. He sees possible hope for Sophia the [=SkyRipper=], the very first Pokémon he obtained, despite her being only Level 35. But as soon as Fireflower uses Flamethrower, from there on he's subjected to one big CurbStompBattle.]]
* KillEmAll: [[spoiler: Part 14 of Ruby(?), "The Mossdeep City Massacre of 2013". [[ExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin The title says it all]]]].
* YankTheDogsChain: The finale of the Ruby(?) Nuzlocke, which has him losing [[spoiler: Kaa the Rocksnake and Andrew the Flarehawk to Steven's Featherchamp (his ace Pokémon, also the very last one), the latter while he's at 1 HP]]. Before that, he was ''so close'' to not losing anyone.