* In the ''StarTrek'' fanfic ''FanFic/MemoriesBornOfFire'', Spock shows Kirk a memory of being taunted by other Vulcan children over his half-blood ancestry.
* ''FanFic/TheTwilightChild'': Unlike the what the Cutie Mark Crusaders go through, the main character was bullied as a child for ''having'' a cutie mark. [[spoiler:And for not having wings like her mother.]]
* ''Fanfic/CalvinAndHobbesTheSeries'' reveals that ''Calvin once drove his school psychiatrist mad.''
* The beginning of the ''Film/StarTrek'' fic ''[[https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9694363/1/Safe-and-Sound Safe and Sound]]'' has the young Lucille Harewood confronted by two boys who accuse her of being a terrorist like her father - and proceed to beat her up for it. If she hadn't had Khan's blood in her, she would've been seriously injured.
* From the FanFic/Gensokyo20XX series, we have Yume Ni "Yu" Yakumo and it is to such a degree that the other kids prefer Reimu over her, especially, when she hits them. Apparently, she seems to have a LackOfEmpathy, seeing as she tried to throw Reimu (attached to an IV) over a railing, the which of could have either killed or injured her, along with a nonchalant to eager tone about the other kids being her bitch.