* ElectricSix OneManBand Dick Valentine is... interesting. Even more so in his songs.
* Kai Hansen qualified on the first two Music/GammaRay live videotapes (later released on DVD) where [[ThePeteBest Ralf Scheepers]] was singing, giving Kai free rein to bounce around like he's high on crystal meth, grin maniacally at the camera, and generally act goofy and silly. Unfortunately he's much more restrained these days.
* [[PanicAtTheDisco Brendon Urie]] in the video for "Nine In The Afternoon". He was basically running around in pajamas for a good portion of the video and kept picking up random objects like an alarm clock and a vacuum.
* Music/IronMaiden's guitarist Janick Gers is noted for [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AZxHRNFgl8 being]] [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUL7jGj0e5o really]][[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUEWAAVQ5Vk hyperactive]] [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioZbfGM5ud8 on stage]].
** Minus Adrian Smith, the whole band counts, really. Especially BruceDickinson. It's possible to get tired just watching him. Nicko even more so, ''offstage even''.
* Bassist John Avila of OingoBoingo is amazingly keet. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKSdUTV_sb0 Observe.]]
* [[MeaningfulName Howlin']] [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysGtBZX32I0 Pelle]] [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4I6aZwPYzA Almqvist]] of The Hives.
* The band Structures' drummer. Seriously [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ6pXqkv-5s look at him!]] If you don't want to look, though, just know that every time he drums he has a massive smile on his face and puts everything he has into it without ever getting tired.