''Space Heroes'' is a show on the adventures of Captain Ryan, Crankshaw, and Commander Grundch, and their continuing troubles and tribulations.
This show does not exist and is actually based off of the fictitious show in ''WesternAnimation/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012''.
!!Tropes this series uses:
* AffectionateParody: Of WesternAnimation/StarTrekTheAnimatedSeries.
* BadBoss: Captain Ryan. Just ''how'' this guy managed to become a commanding officer of his own spaceship and remain in charge with the high mortality rate his crew suffers is a [[NoodleIncident total mystery]].
* DatingCatwoman: Ryan once enter in a relationship with an alien woman that then tries to kill him. So he kills her first.
* DeflectorShield: Their ship has those, as shown in several episodes.
* FlatCharacter: All the protagonists except Captain Ryan.
* GetAHoldOfYourselfMan: Ryan's favourite method to calm down others crew members. He once did it to ''himself''.
* GoingDownWithTheShip: In the last episode, their ship is about to explode; Ryan evacuates the rest of the crew but decides to not go with them. It's... actually almost touching.
-->'''Ryan''':"Well, old girl, it's just you and me!"
* GreenSkinnedSpaceBabe: Celestial
* HypocriticalHumor: Ryan's "humane solution" for getting rid of the CuteButCacophonic Trumplets is to [[ThrownOutTheAirlock shoot them out in space]]. Where they ''[[ExplosiveDecompression explode]]''.
* IKnowYouAreInThereSomewhereFight: Subverted ''big time''. When one of his crew members gets controlled by an alien, Ryan simply kills said crew member.
* InterspeciesRomance: Ryan was once in a relationship with an alien woman, until they both tried to kill each other (Ryan won).
** Commander Grunch was in love with one of the cadets, but she was killed on her first mission.
* JerkassHasAPoint: Captain Ryan might be a jerk at times, but sometime he can make good points over choices of actions.
* KillEmAll: Captain Ryan's modus operandi when confronted by a threat. Even when it's a crew member controlled by an alien.
* MyFriendsAndZoidberg: Crankshaw will react this way when something happens to a RedShirt.
* MurderIsTheBestSolution: Captain Ryan is disturbingly happy about killing people, and it seems to be his go-to method for fixing any problem.
* NoodleIncident: An episode was about resolving a revolt the crew had in some way created.
* PuppeteerParasite: the Cortexicons.
* RedShirt: They are actually called B-team, but they have the same role. Two of them get disintegrated the second they land on a planet.
-->'''Crankshaw:''' Oh no! Rodriguez...[[MyFriendsAndZoidberg and that other guy!]] They're ''gone''!
-->'''Ryan:''' Well, [[LampshadeHanging that's why they're here!]]
* RidiculouslyCuteCritter: The Trumplets.
* SociopathicHero: Captain Ryan can be worse than the monsters he faces, sometimes.
* SmolderingShoes: All that remains of Celestial after Ryan disintegrates her. He then elects to keep them as a [[TragicKeepsake memento]].
* SpotlightStealingSquad: Ryan is no doubt the protagonist.
* TragicKeepsake: Ryan keeps the boots of the woman that tried to kill him. It's a lot less sweet when you realize he was the one who killed her.
* WhatMeasureIsANonHuman: Averted. A human is killed alongside an alien, an Ryan's reaction is the same (which means [[TheSociopath total indifference]]).