* Strong Bad of ''WebAnimation/HomestarRunner'' is a GrammarNazi... which doesn't stop the fact that his grammar and spelling isn't perfect either. He has also said that he "doesn't wear underwear"... which has been proven wrong [[ComedicUnderwearExposure numerous times]].
** Also, in ''VideoGame/StrongBadsCoolGameForAttractivePeople: 8-Bit is Enough'', Strong Bad says that [[TheProblemWithLicensedGames "licensed games are never good"]], despite the fact that [=SBCG4AP=] ''is'' a licensed game.
*** In ''Baddest of the Bands'', Marzipan complains about people who ruin the environment... as she tosses litter on the ground.
** In [=SBEmail=] "web comics", he talks about webcomics that is based on reader input, which he decries as a cop-out, despite his series being just that.
** In still another [=SBEmail=], "the movies", Strong Bad gripes about people who won't stop talking during movies. At the end of the email, he watches a movie on his computer, done in [=ASCII=] art, he starts talking during the movie. Realizing what he's doing, [[LampshadeHanging he says softly]], "I'm kind of a hypocrite! I'm gonna shut up now." During the actual movie at the theater, however, in response to everyone talking, he actually ''yells'' at everyone for doing so, even though the email mentions nothing of the sort.
--->'''Strong Bad:''' "What is wrong with you people?!? Do you not notice the giant movie over here? Were all the local sit-around-and-suck-out-loud places closed?!"
** In the 2014 April Fools' Day cartoon, Strong Bad (who is known for buying and using outdated computers) updates his Windows 98 desktop theme, including the message "Welcome to Windows 98... ''[[SuddenlyShouting Why are you still using Windows 98?!]] What is '''wrong''' with you?! Stop buying computers from thrift stores, man!''
* In ''Machinima/RedVsBlueTheBloodGulchChronicles'' Episode 49: "Roaming Charges", this exchange occurs between Tucker and Donut:
--> '''Donut:''' (about Tucker's sword) "Wow, I've never found anything that cool in a hole, [[AccidentalInnuendo and I've explored just about every hole you can think of]]!"
--> '''Tucker:''' "Hey, dude, do me a favor: don't talk like that when I'm [[ADateWithRosiePalms playing with my thing]]."
* [[WebAnimation/ZeroPunctuation Yahtzee]] did this at the end of his review of ''VideoGame/SilentHillHomecoming''. His rant was even copied and used after the credits of his videos for quite a while as advertising.
--> Fans are clingy complaining dipshits who will never ever be grateful for any concession you make. The moment you shut out their shrill tremulous voices the happier you'll be. Incidentally, why not [[TheMerch buy a Zero Punctuation T-shirt?]]
** Another example of his blatant hypocrisy: In his review of ''VideoGame/DukeNukemForever'', he calls out companies who "get paid to do a job [they] didn't do," and says that they deserve to get sued. As he is going through this rant, he shows that his contract with the Escapist is to "Review Actual Games That Exist," and he himself is breaking that contract.
** Yahtzee uses this throughout his entire series, such as calling out "self-important bearded tosser who read too much into things" and then admitting that he's the biggest one of them all.
** His review of ''VideoGame/UnchartedDrakesFortune'' focuses largely on the game's UnfortunateImplications. Then during the closing credits he points out, "Note the irony in decrying racism while drawing Asians with slitty eyes".
** His review of ''Super Mario 3D Land'' becomes this when, due to rage over Mario, he decides to review ''Rayman Origins'' instead. His first order of business is to talk about how no one could care about characters whose heads and appendages are disconnected from their bodies... while adding stick limbs to his own, similarly designed characters.
* In ''WebAnimation/IfTheEmperorHadATextToSpeechDevice'', [[spoiler:Magnus]] is quite offended when Custodian says that he wanted to make sure that he didn't invite any daemons over for a party. Cue daemons moving out of Custodian's sight. They were invited by [[spoiler:Magnus]] for a literal tea party.
** The battle between the heroines and Roman in "Painting the Town" ends with an amusing example of this, when Yang admonishes Weiss for making a bad pun. ''[[PungeonMaster Yang]]'' of all people. Yang's [[DudeNotFunny viewpoint]] is somewhat reasonable considering the girls had once again defeated Roman but failed to apprehend him.
** At one point, Ruby calls Weiss bossy. Weiss denies it, [[IResembleThatRemark and promptly orders her never to say it again]].
* Mad Mad Mario calls Bowser a [[FatBastard fat]] [[PrecisionFStrike fuck]] in [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT5F6LcwNEw the first episode]]. He isn't exactly a fitness model himself.