* Juuta and Asuka, in spades. It's carefully balanced with HaveIMentionedIAmHeterosexualToday, though.
** Juuta is very touchy-feely with Asuka, calls him Asuka-''chan'', often fanboys over him and regards him as his ideal "woman." Asuka can go to [[WholesomeCrossdresser great lengths]] to protect and help Juuta, turns to him for emotional support, and regards Juuta as the one person in front of whom he can show weakness.
** When Asuka takes it upon himself to find out if Juuta has a girlfriend, he unconsciously follows the usual shoujo ClingyJealousGirl routine, including stalking Juta, confronting him about having a lover, telling him "I won't allow you to flirt with other girls in my presence!" and demanding to see Juta's home (and then making a beeline for his room). The chapter ends with the two of them being MistakenForGay.
** And then in volume 10 Juuta snaps back to his normal self after seeing how cute Asuka is.
* Tounomine and Asuka also have [[http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/tonoasu_5539.jpg a couple of]] [[http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/visualk.jpg moments.]]
* Yamato's 'confession', actually [[ItMakesSenseInContext not romantic]], but sure looks like that. He also likes to fanboy Asuka as "the ideal man," and once even [[ItMakesSenseInContext took him to a date]].
* Also, when Asuka's rumored to move to America a group of guys confess their love for him.
* And then there's Ooji Suzaku who flirts with Kasuga and his interactions with Asuka drip with HoYay.
* The whole Valentine's Day chapter is full of HoYay - Asuka receives chocolate from his teammates, Juta, Kitora, and even Tonomine (who gives him a huge, beautiful, handmade chocolate).