* Gintoki and Hijikata fighting it out in a sauna with little towels covering their bits. In episode 166, they're handcuffed together with both hands while having to ride a motorcycle and using the toilet together. The show even lampshades the whole thing with Gintoki holding up a comic featuring the two of them in a very suggestive pose.
** Said comic covers can be found in episodes 92 and 145.
** Chapter 551,in which [[spoiler: the Shinsengumi had to leave Edo,we were treated with 3 moving farewell scenes: Kondo and his crush Otae, who now finally reciprocate his feeling, Okita and Kagura,... And Hijikata and Gintoki. Yeah, ShipTease don't get more blatant than that.]]
* Gintoki and Katsura [[VitriolicBestBuds bicker to no end]] and [[LikeAnOldMarriedCouple know the best ways to push each other's buttons]], and yet have shown that they can completely and unequivocally trust and depend on each other when it matters most (see the Benizakura arc and pretty much any time they end up seriously fighting together), suggesting that a much deeper bond exists between them below the surface of insults and mutual annoyance. That, combined with the fact that they're childhood friends who share a dark history of fighting in the war together, leaves plenty of room for speculation.
* Sakamoto really, ''really'' likes Gin. To the point of making long life-affirming speeches about the future and the stars and how he can fly freely solely because Gin is waiting for him back on Earth. He even asks Gin to come into space with him, although the question is promptly ignored. [[FridgeLogic Since Gin has no business sense whatsoever, just what was he planning on bringing him for?]]
* If one would argue that Okita could have a crush on Kagura because he's a sadist & sadists pick on the ones they love the most, then it also has to be argued for Hijikata, because he treats Hijikata & Kagura worse than anyone on equal levels.
** There's also a bit in one chapter of the manga where Okita has a meltdown on a rollercoaster, and begs Hijikata to hold him because he's so scared.
* Amnesiac Kondo and Katsura become super best pals during a group date, and spend the entire time talking to each other. And ''singing'' to each other. The doujinshi artists had a lot of fun with that chapter.
** They had many touching moments together in the Farewell Shinsengumi arc.
* Some of Takasugi's troops are...exceptionally dedicated to him. The most obvious would probably be Nizou, who claims that he follows Takasugi because his presence is like an immensely beautiful, colourful light in the midst of a dark void.
* Bansai appears to harbour some very intense emotions towards Takasugi, going as far as to say that he [[http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3vtpKpuGq9U/VqIflBfx38I/AAAAAAADuWc/ZRjF4ugR5ZI/s0-Ic42/006.jpg promised to use his life for his sake.]] Another aspect worthy of pointing out is Gintoki's comment on how it's because of Bansai that Takasugi has been able to survive this long, noting that [[http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-IK6rhtP_BLc/VisWhDXyGPI/AAAAAAABHqA/ctCt0ti5_Us/s0-Ic42/006.png Bansai has always been protecting Takasugi.]] All in all, a very [[LadyAndKnight Lady and Knight dynamic]]
* In episode 21, Gintoki grabbed a guy's crotch & held onto it for awhile. Considering what he was dressed like, you could say he was trying to Kappa feel.
* Every so many episodes, a man gets something shoved up his rectum (running gag). The situation is most often Gintoki ramming his wooden sword up a guy's butt.
* After a night of drunkenness in episode 239 , Gintoki discovers he's slept with six women and...[[CrowningMomentOfFunny Hasegawa]] (Madao). [[spoiler: It turns out to be one huge prank to get Gin to quit drinking. The twist at the end of episode 240 is that ''Hasegawa was the only one who wasn't in on it''. Yes, [[CrackPairing Gintoki/Hasegawa]] may have actually taken place in canon. ]]
** Hasegawa & Gintoki have lots of moments in season 1, & Hasegawa always comes crawling to Gintoki for emotional support.
* Speaking of men Gintoki somehow ended up in bed with, in the manga, in canon... In chapter 496, Gintoki & Kondou were in a futon out in the alley. Both were shirtless & snuggled up to eachother. Gintoki was smoking a cigarette, & they were talkign about gorillas & bananas.
** If Kondou is going to be nude in public, Gintoki always happens to show up there.
* There is also [[ChildhoodMarriagePromise Otae and Kyuubei]], who have become something of a FanPreferredCouple to the animators of the anime, who have put the two in every opening and always in some way that makes them look like a couple. It is also the least unrequited of a series infamous for UnrequitedLove, as both characters enjoy hanging out with each other to the point that it's rare to see one without the other.
** That said there is also a lot of angst on Kyuubei's part as they are in love with Otae but believe IncompatibleOrientation is in effect, so their strongest wish is to be a guy but they also seem to like being a girl. Otae is just a complete mystery orientation wise or what her feeling toward Kyuubei are. This all becomes a plot point to the GenderSwap arc, in which Kyuubei does decide they want to be considered neither male or female, [[spoiler: but the status of the two's relationship by the end is still unresolved.]]
* Leukocyte King and Gintoki, in the Tama Quest Arc, both get up and close into each other's faces when they're fighting and they're doing that a lot of the time. Fighting that is.
* Gintoki & Zenzou had a few moments. It doesn't help that Gintoki is a bit of a narcissist & that he & Zenzou have a lot in common, whihc could even be the reason Sarutobi likes Gintoki.
* Katsura & Shigeshige had some male bonding & some happy fun naked adventures.
* Kamui has a pretty creepy interest in Gintoki he doesn't seem to display for others.
* Zenzou arguably liked Shigeshige better than anyone else, very tight friends for guys who haven't seen eachother in years.
* In season 1, Gintoki walks around with a big half-naked man named Takatin & plays with his nipples.
* Gintoki had a few hilarious naked moments with an unconscious Shigeshige.
* Chapter 339. The blow up doll of Gintoki Tsukuyo went to the movies with got into some hilarious sexual positions with the dude sitting next to them. The funniest part is that Tsukuyo thought it was the real Gintoki.
* Kondou & Taizo have a short bromance & seemed very comfortable with eachother's nudity.