* Trunks and Goten from ''DragonBallZ'' are HeterosexualLifePartners that, as teenagers, spill over into HoYay (such as dancing close together without music or any other apparent reason). It's unsurprising given that their fathers seem to have some repressed 'feelings' for each other.
** To say nothing of "Go forth, my Goten, and fetch the candy!" ...or that time Trunks gets his face licked by a dog while asleep and he told Goten to stop it... Or... well, really, Trunks is subject to a lot of HoYay.
** Don't forget that during the Buu Saga, when Trunks and Goten were asleep, Trunks accidentally put his foot on Goten's head. Goten's response? Take his foot ''and starts to lick it!!'' Trunks starts laughing.
*** Put the two entries together and it appears that Goten likes licking Trunks. Subtle.
** Ahem... [[FusionDance "dance"]]? Hoo boy...
*** According to ''Dragon Ball Online'', they're still together, teaching martial arts, well into their 30s.
*** In the second Dragonball GT ending, it begins with all the various married couples being shown together: Goku and Chi-Chi, Gohan and Videl, Vegeta and Bulma, Krillin and Eighteen... and then cuts right to Trunks and Goten walking along, in the same style. Apparently the creators consider them "life partners" after one fashion or another.
*** Perhaps it's safe to assume they're officially a couple now?
** In one of the few bits of information about ''Anime/DragonBallSuper'' it is stated that Trunks and Goten "fuse all the time."
* If the [[http://db.schuby.org/daizex/viewtopic.php?t=10196 published character bios]] are to be believed, Chaozu and Tenshinhan's respective favorite foods are... Tenshinhan and Chaozu. Yes folks, '''they like eating each other.'''
** No. Tenshinhan's favorite food is jiaozi, and Chiaotzu's favorite food is tenshindon. They are the foods their names are puns of, but the names are quite different enough to be obvious that they refer to the foods, not each other. It's still funny.
** Don't get started on those two! They are if anything, worse than Goten and Trunks!
** These two are definitly more than just friends. When Chaiaotzu makes his HeroicSacrifice, Tien almost start crying, and then furious, but when Goku died for the first time he didn't really care, since the dragon ball could bring him back.
* Goku and Vegeta's FusionDance. DoesThisRemindYouOfAnything
** The entire Fusion Reborn movie was loaded with this. The characters' lines didn't help the case.
** To further that thought of fusion between Goku and Vegeta, it doesn't help that the Potara Earrings they wear in the anime causes them to rise up and connect... ''at the crotch!''
** Just to get some insight on Goku and Vegeta's relationship. The only thing Vegeta wants in this world is to fight and win against Goku.
*** You know when Vegeta finally gets his showdown with Goku and start talking about how he felt humiliated? [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt-H0UR4J5w He sounds like a bitchy ex-girlfriend]]. Goku's moaning sounds a little...[[OrgasmicCombat too loud.]]
*** In the manga at least, the only reason that Vegeta went Majin in the first place was so that he'd have to fight Goku, which he only did because, as he complained to Goku, after his day on Earth is up, Vegeta would never see him again. The way Vegeta says it makes it seem like the prospect greatly upset him.
*** In the manga, when Vegeta makes his HeroicSacrifice, his last thoughts are of Trunks, Bulma ... and Kakarot.
**** This is kept whenever Majin Vegeta uses the attack in the games, too.
*** This is easily Vegeta's gayest moment. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbooFHQEeTo "Like he ever would care about me..."]]
*** [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04uz1fy67PM One of GT's most suspicious moment]]. I know it's only fusion, but they sound like if they were going to make sex, putting hand on each other's shoulders. Vegeta even blushes!
*** In a NonSerialMovie, Vegeta hilariously shouts ''"Kakarotto Wa '''Ore No Mono Da!!'''"'' when Android 13 is beating his rival to death, and charges in to protect Goku. The ''context'' of this sentence is "Kakaroto is MY '''[[TheOnlyOneAllowedToDefeatYou PREY]]''', hands off him", but "Ore No Mono Da" is usually used by ''jealous ex-boyfriends'' to say "belongs to me".
* In the anime, during the Frieza fight, Goku starts having visions of Vegeta's spirit who is... for no explained reason either half-naked in boxers or totally naked. (Vegeta is totally naked in the uncut version but has boxers in the edited US broadcast version of the show.)
* There's also the fact that most of the characters in the show are male and more importantly nearly all the fighters are male and the entire plot of the show (especially when you get to DBZ) revolves around guys with big muscles beating the crap out of each other while causing varying degrees of clothing damage.
* In addition, there is a ridiculous amount of random crotch-shots in DBZ, especially of Vegeta.
** Who usually wears tights (and on one memorable occasion a pink shirt).
* Jeice and Burter got plenty of it. There's even a point when Burter says that Goku might look better than Jeice if the latter wasn't so red and short. So, apparently Jeice is Burter's type. The only response Jeice gives to this is a smile.
* There exists a Trunks/Gohan doujin anthology that actually takes a couple pages to detail all the HoYay moments between the two characters.
** Most of the Ho Yay between those two involves Future Gohan and Future Trunks, during the bad future where Androids 17 and 18 were in "Destroy All Humans" mode. The "History of Trunks" movie has plenty of Ho Yay for those two.
* You could argue that Krillin and Juunanagou (aka Android/Cyborg 17) have a little of this going on during the Android Saga. When the Z Fighters break into Dr. Gero's lab, 17 and 18 stare down the Z Fighters and generally scare the crap out of them. Then 17 keeps using a "come hither" gesture at Krillin to come a little closer and come into the lab with him...oh and 17 kind of has this creepy smile going on while he's doing it.
** We all know 18 is into Krillin too, so maybe Krillin is just an android/cyborg magnet.
* Goku and Krillin get some of this throughout the series, but a notable moment is during the Buu Saga when Goku asks Krillin to come to the afterlife with him, instead of asking his wife Chi-Chi.
** Not only that, Krillin's death at the hands of Freeza was what triggered Goku's first Super Saiyan transformation, especially because at the time it seemed like Krillin couldn't be wished back to life. Later on during their fight, Freeza uses an attack similar to Krillin's Kienzan (Destructo Disk), which really makes Goku pissed.
* There's nothing particularly suspect about Mr. Satan's friendship with Mr. Buu at first... until they get naked in a hot tub together.
* I've always thought that Yamcha and Tienshinhan's rivalry back in Dragon Ball had plenty of Ho Yay. They make plenty of suggestive-sounding comments about kicking each other's asses.
* Dende's farewell to Gohan, anyone?
** The Abridged series took this and ran with it.
• In the Distant Finale of Dragon Ball Z, Trunks is horrified to discover that his opponent (named Otokosuki, or "man-love") looks ManlyGay but acts CampGay and is positively thrilled that Trunks is such a pretty young man. Also when he sees Goten he releases heart marks.