* In ''DGrayMan'', the relationship between Allen and Tyki is laden with HoYay and FoeYay subtext. Some notable scenes include Tyki "killing" Allen (which [[DoesThisRemindYouOfAnything resembled a sort of "violation," with Tyki sticking his hand into Allen]]), the suggestive dialogue with Tyki telling Allen, "Don't be so cold, boy. An Exorcist made a Noah strip down to his underwear. Was that the first time you did it? Do you think it was destiny for it to be us?" and Tyki seeming miffed when Allen tells him that he'd done it to many people before. During their fight later, there's another DoesThisRemindYouOfAnything moment with Tyki telling Allen, "This is giving me the thrills. I'll break you, one more time, with this hand!" Not to mention Road telling Lavi that Tyki likes Allen as she does (this being after it was established that she likes Allen enough to ''kiss'' him).
** Not to mention the fact that Tyki destroyed Allen's [[IncrediblyLamePun Innocence]].
* And there's Allen's constant bickering with Kanda, who seems to be the ''only'' person who manages to piss him off to the point where Allen breaks his AllLovingHero persona and makes vindictive jabs at him. Also isn't helped with the fact that all their petty arguments are like those of a bickering couple's...
** The above example makes the ship even stronger when you connect it to chapter 204 when Cross informs us that [[spoiler: Allen being all polite is just a mask]]. This means that Kanda brings out [[spoiler: Allen's true self]] quicker than anyone else, considering [[spoiler: Cross implied he tried for a long time to break Allen's Mana mask and get Allen to be rude to him]]. For Kanda to be able to do so at any given time says a lot about their relationship.
** They even act nice to one another from time to time, such as this moment where [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGsbMmlMVog Kanda smiles at Allen]].
** Chapter 199: Kanda actually thanks Allen. He even calls him by his full name instead of "bean sprout."
** Now with chapter 209 having [[spoiler: Kanda accompanying Johnny to find a missing Allen,]] it becomes a bit of an 'aww, they do care' moment.
** And in chapter 211 Kanda actually straddles and holds Allen down to the ground when trying to wipe his clown makeup off and talking to him.
** In chapter 213, [[http://www.mangapanda.com/dgray-man/213/29 Kanda's declaration]] towards Link makes him sound like a yandere for Allen.
** Way back in the earlier chapters, both come to the others rescue a lot and Allen once carries an injured Kanda.
* Or how about the little piggyback Link gives Allen while Allen was wounded and alone, away from everyone else? And in latest chapters it's really noticeable, especially in chapter 211 with [[spoiler: Allen freaking out over learning that Link died.]]
** Chapter 212: [[spoiler:Link shows up outside of the inn Allen, Kanda, and Johnny are staying at, with Kanda calling him a "stalker"..]]
* Lavi and Allen. With Lavi having NoSenseOfPersonalSpace around Allen and his worrying over him.
** For that matter, Allen [[http://www.mangareader.net/210-15211-11/dgray-man/chapter-120.html pulls Lavi close]] to him as an attempt to snap him out of it when the latter's personality was erased by Road.
** In the anime Lavi once suddenly hugged Allen from behind.
** What about the scene in the anime where Lavi asked Allen to snuggle up with him?
** And then there's the episode when Allen passes out in the snowstorm and Lavi had to carry him.
** [[http://allen-rabi.livejournal.com/29591.html Here's]] a list of Allen/Lavi moments.
* Also, Cyril clearly likes the ladies but he is also obsessed with Tyki and even flirts with him a couple of times. And then there's that one scene where he says that Tyki's beauty arouses him, with Tyki replying "You're giving me goosebumps."
* We must also remember way back in the beginning, [[HeIsNotMyBoyfriend Kanda's nice, "brotherly" camaraderie with Daisya...]]
* Alma and Kanda, to a really incredible degree. It helps that [[spoiler:Alma is an akuma created from Kanda's girlfriend from his previous life.]]
** Also in chapter 210, while Kanda listens to Johnny explain [[http://mangafox.me/manga/d_gray_man/v23/c210/11.html why he's searching for Allen]], he briefly sees him as [[StarcrossedLovers Alma]].
* Also, Anita and Mahoja.
* Kanda and Lavi. Lavi is quite affectionate towards Kanda, insists on calling him by his first name, and acts like a spurned lover whenever Kanda yells at him.
** The scene with Lavi blushing and giggling like a fangirl when Kanda finds out Lavi was messing with his hair is probably what inspired fangirls to create the Lavi/Kanda pairing.
* Tokusa seems rather obsessed with Madarao, and thinks about him virtually all the time during his BodyHorror.
* Apparently the Earl and the 14th. Before things went down, that is. (though there's still quite a bit subtext.)
** Definitely the Earl and the 14th. Chapter 219 reveals [[spoiler: Mana and Nea were once one being who split into two and grew up as brothers. Now they long to be together as one again.]] This entire revelation is made while the two embrace and tenderly touch each other's faces.
* Reverse novel 3 reveals that Kanda lost his first kiss to a man. (Didi Le Jeune. Who had been drunk at that moment. And miraculously is still alive and in one piece.)
* Chapter 206 gives us some odd vibes between Cross and either Mana or Nea.
* In one chapter Allen's shown to be able to manipulate Komurin - a male robot - by turning up his charm (complete with BishieSparkle) which makes Komurin fall for him.
* Johnny seems to be really obsessed with Allen.
** In chapter 210, Johnny spots a [[http://mangafox.me/manga/d_gray_man/v23/c210/25.html performing]] [[http://mangafox.me/manga/d_gray_man/v23/c210/26.html clown]] and blushes, thinking to himself "What a beautiful clown." [[spoiler: Said clown is obviously Allen in disguise.]]
*** Also when Allen reveals his face out of his clown disguise Johnny is shown smiling and blushing.
*** And in chapter 211, Johnny [[http://mangafox.me/manga/d_gray_man/v23/c211/5.html tackle-hugs Allen]] with tears in his eyes.
*** In chapter 212 Johnny gives an exhausted Allen a piggyback ride and takes care of/watches over him.
*** In chapter 213 Johnny is shown watching over Allen while he's exhausted in bed and holding his hand.
*** In chapter 214 he also leans over Allen while he's laying in bed and acts concerned when he talks in his sleep. He also hugs Allen close to his body after he wakes up and cries.
*** Johnny's declaration that he'll stay by Allen's side no matter what. Add that to Allen's reaction when he realizes [[spoiler: he nearly killed Johnny as the 14th]].
*** Johnny tends to blush around Allen a lot and frequently worries about him. And in chapter 86 he cries in happiness when he hears Allen's voice.
* There's also Jeryy, the Camp Gay cafeteria manager in the Black Order, who flirts with Allen and calls him "cute".
* In chapter 210 two separate men hit on Kanda. The first it's an [[AmbiguouslyGay possibly homosexual]] gangster that loudly proclaims that he's [[ImTakingHerHomeWIthMe going to kidnap Kanda and take him home.]] The second time is debatable as this time the person was drunk and mistook Kanda for a girl.
* In the Rewinding Town arc Road dresses up Lenalee in an ElegantGothicLolita-looking gown and curls her long hair. She also calls her "cute" while releasing heart marks and holding her close.
** In one chapter cover Chomesuke, Miranda, and Lenalee sit close together. The three also worry about each other greatly as comrades and in chapter 87 Lenalee holds Miranda close to her when she collapses.
* It's a very complex case but it seems [[BiTheWay Kanda and Alma]] are a Canon pairing by now.
* There seemed to be something like this going on between Allen and [[spoiler:the Fourteenth]] in the past, from the little information we got.
* Way back in chapter 0 there's a guy that blushes and says Allen's waitress uniform he was made to wear to help pay off money he owes him looks good on him with a heart in his speech bubble.
* Rikei releases hearts and looks grateful when he sees Bak show up to stop Thread's attack in chapter 81. Also, Rikei rushes to Allen's side and catches him when he is attacked by Thread, carrying Allen to safety when Bak uses the power of the seals within Asia Brach to distract the Akuma. When Bak warns Rikei to be careful with Allen, as Thread's attack has left Allen's particles on the verge of breaking and the slightest jostle could break him apart, Rikei panics.
* Bak shows a good amount of concern for Allen when he is unable to invocate his Innocence.
* Komui and Jerry are quite close as shown in chapter 85.
* Komui and Allen get along fairly well and Komui occasionally teases him.
* Chouji grabbing onto Aleister in a SecurityCling in chapter 92.