* Will's Birthday present to Ingrid.
** Especially when you consider that it is the only present that's really about her.
* "You are special. You're my sister."
** When she changed her mind about becoming a vampire because she didn't want to kill Will, she was scared that he wouldn't run away with her. Vlad reassures her that "he'd be mad not to".
* Ingrid's talk with Wolfie about love, and how it makes people do stupid things... leading to her telling Vlad not to [[spoiler: turn Erin into a vampire.]]
* The Count telling his children to accept death with dignity while cradeling them tightly and [[spoiler: finally accepting Malik as his son.]]
** YMMV on [[spoiler: The Count accepting Malik as his son, given the two-part finale]].
* The Count [[spoiler: [[AwLookTheyReallyDoLoveEachOther finally telling Ingrid that he loves her, along with the picture Ingrid drew as a child that The Count kept]].]]