* Will's Birthday present to Ingrid.
** Especially when you consider that it is the only present that's really about her.
* "You are special. You're my sister."
** When she changed her mind about becoming a vampire because she didn't want to kill Will, she was scared that he wouldn't run away with her. Vlad reassures her that "he'd be mad not to".
* In the original series:
** Vlad's genuine concern when he discovers' Zoltan, unconscious, outside the castle door. He even stays with Zoltan until he wakes up; showing just how much the hellhound/wolf means to him as a friend...
* Ingrid's talk with Wolfie about love, and how it makes people do stupid things... leading to her telling Vlad not to [[spoiler: turn Erin into a vampire.]]
* The Count telling his children to accept death with dignity while cradeling them tightly and [[spoiler: finally accepting Malik as his son.]]
** YMMV on [[spoiler: The Count accepting Malik as his son, given the two-part finale]].
* The Count [[spoiler: [[AwLookTheyReallyDoLoveEachOther finally telling Ingrid that he loves her, along with the picture Ingrid drew as a child that The Count kept]].]]
* The final scenes of the series, with [[spoiler: the Ramangas ending their feud with the Draculas, Vlad giving Sally a necklace to remember him by after wiping her memory, Ingrid and Piers settling down and buying Garside Grange, the Count and Renfield (who has finally got his wish to be a Vampire AND seemingly got to grips with his new powers) leaving to start a new life in Australia, Vlad and Talitha about to start their own adventure, and the Count finally telling Vlad he is proud of him.]] And the fact that every single one of them ''[[EarnYourHappyEnding very much earned it]]'' makes it all the more heartwarming.
** YMMV regarding [[spoiler: Piers and Ingrid 'settling down', given the UnfortunateImplications that Piers brings as a character.]]
* How every member of the Dracula household ends up caring for/protecting Wolfie.
* When the Count lets wolfie stay instead of sending him back to Magda who clearly didn't care about his well-being.