* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrF3lbQAx8o To QuibbyJibby]]: You expect that Gwonam will fly in and give Quibby some abuse or mock him, as he does in [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVhNViz7vLg other videos]]. However, he flies in and says:
--> '''Gwonam:''' [[spoiler:I subscribed to you!]]
* Wikiwow's [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH-aRdKtfYI&feature=channel_page YOU'RE NOT APPLAUDING]], starring Dr. Robotnik. It made this troper realize that, yeah, Youtube Poop videos are, for the most part stupid, vulgar, perverted and amount to little more than toilet humor, but that's sort of the point- toilet humor is a part of our childhood that, while not something worth bragging about, is definitely something worth laughing about. Give yourself a promotion, Robotnik. You deserve it for making us all laugh so hard.
** Okay, I understand where you're coming from... but you got THAT... from THAT?
* TomServo3's tribute to Billy Mays.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OVCpD-7nI4 One More Final: I Need You(tube Poop)]] by WalrusGuy.
** [[TearJerker "It sure is boring here without you."]]
** [[CallBack Remember what we've learned, and keep on smiling...]]
* Whelt's [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu5xBUdkAeA Luigi x Yoshi amv]]
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDuoxoL60JQ The BP Show - Crossing the Boundaries]], which involves [=BenderPictures=] and Stuart K. Reilly, two of the most [[LoveItOrHateIt polarizing]] figures in YTP today, joining forces to discuss two of the biggest problems in the YTP community: people getting too involved in Website/YouTube Poops and [[StopHavingFunGuys people taking Youtube Poops way too seriously]], delivering a [[SomeAnvilsNeedToBeDropped much needed messages]] to it. Also notable for Stuart K. Reilly's [[spoiler: seemingly]] last appearance in the world of Youtube Poop, which might qualify as a TearJerker to his fans.
* [[spoiler:The King and Gwonam]]'s kiss in [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX3Rbqd6ir4 the finale]] of [=NeoNintendo's=] "Strive for Love" series.
--> '''Gwonam''': It is written: only a kiss can return the Triforce to harmony. Only then the Triforce can defeat evil once again.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT-gdXvvEXE Billy Mays Promotes Thanksgiving]].
* The ending of [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k6lu1ynsBk this poop]].
* A scene from ''The LOL King'', when Simba says that "the great kings of the past are up there watching over us", while an image of Billy Mays appears in the sky.
* While Poopers tend to sentence-mix his videos to make him say ''very'' lewd and weird things, you can't deny that they are very nice and actually care for the real Michael Rosen, to the point where many of the community came together to create a YTP collab to celebrate his 66th birthday. It was so popular that they created a next collab for his 67th birthday, which had to be split up into ''four'' parts because of the sheer amount of people who wanted to say Happy Birthday to Michael in their own YTP way.
* The ending to MoBrosStudios' ''Skellington's Revenge''.