* Yin and Yang tend to argue and get on each others nerves often, but seeing them work together and get a long is pretty sweet. This is especially happens in "A Toy Story" when Yang earns enough tickets to win a scooter he wanted at a fair; but, after he sees Yin get upset by not being able to get a doll, he gets it for her.
* In "Yin Yang Who", although the moment is a bit sad, [[spoiler: Yin jumps in front of a Woo Foo Aura Drain attack to protect her brother. She's slowly dying throughout the episode but risked her life just to save him.]]
* Towards the end of "Falling Yin Love", Yang tells Yuck about why Yin is such a great person and deserves a good boyfriend.
--> '''Yang''': She's smarter than me-which doesn't say much. She's nice and sweet and I know she deserves a nicer first boyfriend than you!
** To some extent in the same episode, Yin approaches Yuck smiling and saying she wanted to be close to him; oddly enough, he even smiles at her and leans forward eagerly.
--> '''Yin''': Oh Yuck, I don't care if it was all a trap. I still wanna be close to you.
--> '''Yuck''': Y-You do?
* For fans of Carl and Herman, there's a blink-and-you'll-miss-it moment in ''Dojo Alone'': when they sneak into the dojo and briefly think Yo is actually home, Herman is visibly scared and jumps into Carl's arms for comfort. AwLookTheyReallyDoLoveEachOther!
* The entire episode "Dummy Up" is filled with this. When Master Yo leaves, Yang secretly misses him and carries around a ventriloquist doll of Master Yo. Seeing Yang do this is especially touching.