* Ringo's "First time I saw that 'Nowhere Man'... That 'nobody' .... ''I'' knew he was somebody." Especially when you consider critics often considered him the Jeremy of the Beatles when comparing his talents with the other three.
* "I never admitted it before, but my cousin is the Bluebird of Happiness." Cut to [[SugarWiki/AwesomeMusic Crowning Music Of Awesome]].
* After "Nowhere Man", Jeremy Hillary Boob, Phd., has realized how lonely he is living in the middle of nowhere, and starts to break into sobs. The other Beatles make it perfectly clear that they just want to get going and leave him behind, but Ringo feels sorry for Jeremy and asks him to come along.
-->'''Paul:''' (shrugs) I don't know. Ringo's just a sentimentalist.
-->'''Ringo:''' Aw look at him. Can't he come with us? (runs over to Jeremy) Hey, uh, Mr. Boob - you can come with us, if you like.
-->'''Jeremy Hillary Boob, [=PhD=].:''' You mean... you'd take a nowhere man?
-->'''Ringo:''' Yeah. Come on, we'll take you somewhere.
* When Music/TheBeatles tell the defeated Blue Meanies that they can be forgiven for conquering Pepperland and live there in peace and the Meanies accept. Particularly powerful, because the head of the Blue Meanies reveals that his cousin is the Bluebird of ''Happiness'', and thus subverts one of the movie's prevalent motifs- blue as a color of evil- by turning it into the color of happiness. Since when do the villains, once reformed, turn their powers around, rather than simply adopting the hero's powers and color set?
** What makes it even better is the [[SugarWiki/AwesomeMusic It's All Too Much segment right after]]. The scene of Jeremy and the Chief Blue Meanie becoming friends is just adorable. That and all the other characters, villain,Pepperlander and Beatle alike, getting together and having a party.
* Baby Ringo tearfully crying "I want me mum!!" in the sea of time sequence is sure to elicit at least a few "Awwwww...."s [[note]][[RealitySubtext In real life]], Ringo was actually very close with his mother.[[/note]]
* The REAL Beatles showing up during TheStinger to joke about how the movie ends, except for John who spies "Bluer and Meaner Blue Meanies [[TheFourthWallWillNotProtectYou within the vicinity of this theater!]]" The other lads wonder how they can all get out, but John has a solution: "SINGING!" Cue a reprise of the toe-tapping "All Together Now," a jaunty tune that if audience members were humming as they left the theaters would surely drive all those Blue Meanies back to Argentina.