* Reina gets April Fooled into thinking that a meteor is about to hit the school. When Manabu and Hijiri set her straight, she's upset.
-->'''Reina:''' If anything bad ever happened to either of you guys I dunno what I'd do!! And even if it's not you two I don't want anyone else to die either!!
-->... cue [[http://www.batoto.net/read/_/7637/yandere-kanojo_ch27.5_by_vexed-scans/4 this]].
* Surprisingly, the flashback of how Sumika and Nanami met each other.
* The chapter where Manabu recalls a memory of him witnessing his grandpa help out a woman in an abusive relationship after she comes to their house for help. The woman didn't even really know him and only came to him for help because she knew of him from other people, yet he still helps her out without a word of protest. It really makes you understand why Manabu has such an enormous amount of respect for his grandpa.
* "Even if you were [[WorldsMostBeautifulWoman the most beautiful woman in the world,]] [[OneTruePairing I would still pick Reina.]]"
* Chapter 47.1 for two reasons.
#The lengths that Sumika goes to snap Nanami out of her HeroicBSOD [[spoiler: due to being rejected by Manabu.]] She's willing to go to Reina, who she's not fond of, tell her about what's happening to Nanami, and asks Reina [[spoiler:not to break up with Manabu so Nanami can have him like you'd expect from [[JerkAss someone like her]], but begs her for her help.]]
#What snaps Nanami out of her funk -- [[spoiler: seeing Reina roughing up Sumika, she fights the former not because it's their usual routine, but in order to protect the latter -- just like she used to do when they were younger.]] The flashback showed how much the two cared about each other, this chapter just served to cement it.
* [[spoiler: Shiratori ''finally'' mans up and gets the courage to tell Hijiri that he loves her...in his own special way, of course.]]
* [[spoiler: Reina chews out Manabu for not telling her about his feelings about his family's ugly situation...because she's his girlfriend and she wants to help him, because she wants him to be happy when he's with her.]]