[[caption-width-right:350:Think, struggle, stumble and worry. Otherwise, itís not [[TrueCompanions genuine]].]]
[[folder:Openings and endings]]
* Opening 2 "Pseudo-Spring". The lyrics of the song picture a person whose way of living through logic and ideals is eventually not enough to pull them through life and the person eventually wishes to change and find something ''genuine''. Sounds familiar?
* Ending 2 "Everyday world" has some of the most recurring characters of the series simply having fun. Even Yukino and Hachiman are smiling at half and at the end of the song respectively.
* Episode 1: Hachiman gets a homemade cookie from Yui for his help. Despite the cookie's dubious taste, he still eats it as an acknowledge for gratitude.
** Even better when we later learn that [[spoiler: the person Yui was baking those cookies for, was Hachiman all along. What a sweet ending.]]
* Episode 2: Hachiman reminds himself that he is not someone who puts himself in the spot to help other people. But seeing Yui getting [[BreakThemByTalking mistreated]] by Yumiko becomes too much for him to bear and tries to confront her about it. Despite Yumiko scares him away and Yui ends up being saved by Yukino instead, Yui still thanks Hachiman for trying to defend her.
* Episode 4: Hachiman's solution to the stalking messages. If the cause is that the suspects don't get along with each other because they all want to be closer to Hayato, then, the solution should be getting Hayato out of the picture for enough time to allow them to get along without the need of having Hayato around. It works and Hayato's clique becomes even closer than they were before.
* Episode 5:
** Saki's love for her family.
** Komachi's story about her running away from home for experiencing ParentalAbandonment and later being found by her big brother.
* Episode 6:
** Yukino going extra mile to congratulate Yui with her birthday, and solving the club members' differences in the process.
** Sable's attachment to Hachiman. Considering [[spoiler:he saved Sable from an accident prior the events of the series]], it's really cute how the little dog hasn't forgotten about him.
* Episode 11:
** Both Yui and Hachiman pay a visit to a sick Yukino and, basically, say that if she doesn't want to rely on strangers, she can rely on them instead.
---> '''Yukino:''' "Well, it might be hard for me now, but one day I'll definitely rely on you. So, thank you."
** Yukino's timid parting wave to Hachiman. Besides being really adorable, it shows how much she opened up to people in general and to Hachiman in particular.
* Episode 12: One of the few moments where Hiratsuka isn't abusing Hachiman. After [[spoiler: he ruins his reputation by verbally tearing into Sagami]], she reminds him that his twisted attempts to help others shouldn't mean that he should always sacrifice himself.
* Episode 13: "Good job there", "The rest is up to you", "Hikki, do you best" and a casual high-five. All service club's trust and friendship in three phrases and two gestures.
** Yui's turn during the cooking test. PlayedForLaughs but nonetheless sweet. Yoshiteru doesn't judge the food's appearance and eats it without hesitation while Hachiman does the same to prevent Saika from being the next one because he's worried about him. And although his reasons weren't exactly related to Yui, she's still very touched when he finishes the whole dish.
** Komachi explaining that if she were to fall in love with someone, she'll like that person to be as honest, loyal and serious as her brother is with her.
** Hachiman calming his sister down after Hiratsuka scares her with a DeathGlare.
* Episode 1
** No one likes Hachiman as his gambit in the first season saw to that, so when Hayato brings Tobe to ask a favor of the Service Club he tells them that he doesn't want to talk about it around Hachiman. Yui grits her teeth, holding back her anger when Yukino politely says to leave. Hachiman thinks she means him and gets up, but Yukino tells him to sit down and clarifies that she meant for Tobe and Hayato to leave. She then berates the two of them for their attitude because that is not how they should ask someone for a favor. It's a nice re-affirmation that even though Yui and Yukino tease Hachiman a lot, they've still got his back when someone really slights him.
* Episode 5:
** At the start of the episode, Hachiman patches things up with Komachi. The heart-to-heart sibling talk that ensues is pretty uplifting.
*** The soundtrack helped a lot to empathize such point.
** Seeing Hachiman in a troubled state, Yoshiteru approaches him and offers to hear his problems out. Hachiman tries to turn Yoshiteru down, but Yoshiteru insists otherwise, as Hachiman listened to him all the time before. Yoshiteru says he's "reaching out to the weak", and while Hachiman says "Idiot. Don't say stuff that's actually cool", he smiles at the end.
* Episode 7:
** Hachiman's soft side when it comes to Iroha. Despite he previously claimed that he just feels responsible for putting a lot of weight on her shoulders, it's hard to accept this as the whole truth judging by how he immediately rushes to her side whenever he notices her exhausted appearance and tries to help her in any way he can. Even with the little things.
** Saika calling Hachiman "cool". After hearing so many people claiming that his way of doing things is wrong, it's very sweet that at least one person can admire Hachiman's resolve.
** Kaori's change of heart. Half of her role during the season was making fun of Hachiman in front of everyone. But when Iroha asks Kaori about her previous relationship with Hachiman, who looks [[OhCrap clearly uncomfortable]], Kaori decides to dodge the question and it surprises Hachiman so much he's left stunned.
* Episode 8:
** Hiratsuka sensei's lecture to Hachiman on the bridge, which doubles as another moment where they share a scene and he isn't being abused. Despite all the abuse she puts him through, this shows that she truly does care and ''understand'' him. Hachiman's response is even better: [[spoiler: He says that if he were ten years older, he would have fallen in love with her.]]
** [[spoiler: Hachiman's breakdown. All of it.]]
*** To be more specific, [[spoiler: Hachiman admits that his methods don't really solve anything and have strained his relationships with the few friends he's managed to make: Yui and Yukino. Actually ''weeping'' in regret, he admits that he wants to understand others and their emotions, however he finds it completely selfish and conceited of himself to do so because it's out of a desire to stop being in the dark - not out of a desire to actually help people. Yet, what he says afterwards ''firmly'' establishes that he actually ''does'' care about Yui and Yukino, and he wants to make a true stand at friendship with the both of them.]]
--> '''Hachiman:''' (To [[spoiler: Yui and Yukino, on the verge of tears]]) [[spoiler: I want...something genuine.]]
* Episode 10
** Iroha explaining to Hachiman that he was the reason why [[spoiler:she confessed to Hayama]] and how it also serves as an explanation of Hayama's statement at the beginning of the episode.
--> '''Hayama:''' (To Hachiman) You're incredible. Just like that, you can change those around you.
** Hachiman giving Rumi the leading role on their play as a way to help her to come out of her shell.
** Saki acting like a DotingParent for her little sister.
* Episode 11:
** Yumiko, of all people, gets CharacterDevelopment and reveals her HiddenDepths. Her conversation with the Service Club shows that her feelings for Hayato are not just a crush. She wants to learn more about him so she can be able to understand him and the thought of being separated from him once they finish high school scares her so much it brings her to tears.
*** The PV after credits features a funny conversation between Yumiko and The Service Club. This is the same girl who hates Yukino and dislikes Hachiman. It shows that if she actually tried, [[OddFriendship the three of them could get along just fine]].
** Hachiman and Saika having a FriendshipMoment where the latter expresses that he probably doesn't look very reliable. Hachiman counters that this is not truth at all and when the time comes, he'll rely on Saika.
** [[https://kyakka.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/zoku11_04.jpg Those 20 seconds.]]
** Yukino and Hayama getting along for the first time the entire series. Whatever happened in the past, it sure is in in the past.