* Episode 1: Hikki gets a homemade cookie from Yui for his help. Despite the cookie's dubious taste, he still eats it as an acknowledge for gratitude.
** Even better when we later learn that [[spoiler: the person Yui was baking those cookies for, was Hachiman all along. What a sweet ending.]]
* Episode 6: Yukino going extra mile to congratulate Yui with her birthday, and solving the club members' differences in the process.
* Episode 11:
** Both Yui and Hachiman pay a visit to a sick Yukino and, basically, say that if she doesn't want to rely on strangers, she can rely on them instead.
---> '''Yukino:''' "Well, it might be hard for me now, but one day I'll definitely rely on you. So, thank you."
** Yukino's timid parting wave to Hachiman. Besides being really adorable, it shows how much she opened up to people in general and to Hachiman in particular.
* Episode 12: One of the few moments where Hiratsuka isn't abusing Hachiman. After [[spoiler: he ruins his reputation by verbally tearing into Sagami]], she reminds him that his twisted attempts to help others shouldn't mean that he should always sacrifice himself.
* Episode 13: "Good job there", "The rest is up to you", "Hikki, do you best" and a casual high-five. All service club's trust and friendship in three phrases and two gestures.
* Season 2, episode 1: No one likes Hachiman as his gambit in the first season saw to that, so when Hayato brings Tobe to ask a favor of the Service Club he tells them that he doesn't want to talk about it around Hachiman. Yui grits her teeth, holding back her anger when Yukino politely says to leave. Hachiman thinks she means him and gets up, but Yukino tells him to sit down and clarifies that she meant for Tobe and Hayato to leave. She then berates the two of them for their attitude because that is not how they should ask someone for a favor. It's a nice re-affirmation that even though Yui and Yukino tease Hachiman a lot, they've still got his back when someone really slights him.