* The fact that they went out of their way to make the main trio [[NiceGuy as nice]] as possible. It's so sweet to see a group of characters who almost completely [[AvertedTrope avert]] KidsAreCruel and TeensAreMonsters.
* Sam playing mentor in the Hunchback of Notre Dame episode.
* When Wishbone falls in the hole again in Golden Retrieving and Joe says "Wishbone!" at the same time the older gentleman says "Spot!"
* In Wishbone's depiction of "Cyranos", whilst playing the main character himself, Wishbone [[LampShading lamp shades]] that [[EarnYourHappyEnding a late happy ending is better than no happy ending]].
* In "Faust", the visitation of the angel Care, who brings out the good in Faust/Wishbone. And he finds that caring is not only the one activity he's never tried before, but he loves it!
** Also in the episode "A Flea-bitten Bargain", Wanda getting along with Wishbone when the latter accidentally sneaks into her house.
*** Just the shy way she attempts to pet Wishbone. It's almost as if Wanda's never really petted a dog before.
** When offered a free exchange of the Wish-O-Matic for Wishbone by the sleazy Dr. Montana, Joe turns the offer down without any hesitation.
* In "Digging up the Past", Joe, Sam, David, and Wishbone befriend an affable old lady who used to live in Joe's house.
** What's more, they help her find her old box of memorabilia.
* In "Paw Prints of Thieves", Joe and his friends go on strike when a beloved lunch lady is fired for trying to donate food from the school cafeteria.
** What's more, other students join their cause without question. It's not only a reflection of how noble the students are, but how the lunch lady in question has made her mark by being nice to them.