When not [[TearJerker incredibly depressing]], ''Literature/WarriorCats'' can really make you happy.
See Heartwarming/WarriorCatsDawnOfTheClans for heartwarming moments from the fifth series.
[[folder: The Original Series]]
* A. Dangerous. Path. WINS. In the Riverclan and Thunderclan battle, Graystripe calls to Fireheart. When Bluestar's children, Mistyfoot and Stonefur, are trying to kill her, Fireheart, even after being called a traitor by Bluestar, saves her life. Graystripe then warns Fireheart to look out as Graystripe's leader, Leopardstar is about to attack Fireheart. After being exiled and taken into Thunderclan, Fireheart asks, "So can Graystripe stay?".
** Cloudtail telling [[spoiler: Brightheart]] she is still beautiful to him.
** Mistyfoot and Stonefur forgiving their mother:
-->'''Mistyfoot''' (to Bluestar [[spoiler:while she's dying]]): "We forgive you, Bluestar."
-->'''Stonefur''': "We forgive you."
* Yellowfang's speech to Cinderpelt about losing someone in ''Forest of Secrets''.
[[folder: The New Prophecy]]
* Throughout ''Sunset'', Leafpool has been looking for [[spoiler: Cinderpelt]] in [=StarClan=] but can't find her. Then Yellowfang shows her [[spoiler: Cinderkit opening her eyes and she realizes Cinderpelt is Cinderkit.]]
* Squirrelflight and Brambleclaw reconciling in ''Sunset''.
* [[spoiler:'''Crowfeather:''' You walk in my dreams, Leafpool.]]
[[folder: Power Of Three]]
* In ''The Sight'' when [[spoiler:Graystripe comes back]] all of the clans start cheering him on.
** At the daylight gathering, Firestar announces one apprentice gets special mention: [[spoiler: Jaypaw.]]
* Half-Moon watching over Jayfeather from the afterlife in ''Long Shadows''.
* Berrynose and Honeyfern's [[AwLookTheyReallyDoLoveEachOther tender]] moment in ''Sunrise'' [[spoiler: before the MoodWhiplash]].
* Pretty much every time new kits are born (except for maybe [[spoiler:Silverstream's]] and [[spoiler:Yellowfang's]]).
* Naming ceremony at the end of ''Eclipse'': "[[spoiler:Cinderheart]], you are a warrior at last".
[[folder: Omen Of The Stars]]
* In ''The Fourth Apprentice'', when [[spoiler: Honeyfern tells Jayfeather that she wants Berrynose and Poppyfrost to be happy together.]]
* Tigerheart and Dovepaw in general.
* In ''Night Whispers'', [[spoiler: Tigerheart stopping Ivypaw from destroying Flametail.]]
* Jayfeather and Briarlight's entire relationship. They look after and help each other, emotionally and physically. Whenever one is feeling depressed, the other drags them out of it. They even occasionally cuddle together. It's just very supportive and very sweet to read.
** Some lines in particular?
-->'''Jayfeather:''' ''(after Millie implies he should let Briarlight die)'' I won't give up on Briarlight.
-->'''Jayfeather:''' The Clan brings you fresh-kill because they think you deserve it, and because looking after their Clanmates is what makes them warriors. They are ''proud'' to help you.
-->'''Briarlight:''' I heard what happened at the Gathering. I'm really sorry. Surely no cat will believe what Dawnpelt said?
-->'''Jayfeather:''' ''(bitterly)'' I don't know. Strange things are happening in all the Clans, why ''wouldn't'' [[spoiler:one medicine cat murder another]]?
-->'''Briarlight:''' Because that would never happen. Especially not you.
* In ''Sign of the Moon'', Dovepaw completely fails the first part of her hunting assessment. Then, during the second part, Icecloud falls into a hole and Dovepaw dives in to pull her out. Back at the camp, when Spiderleg and Lionblaze are reporting on Dovepaw's assessment, Spiderleg completely tears Dovepaw apart. Just when it looks like Dovepaw won't get to be a warrior, Spiderleg finishes his report by telling Firestar that no matter how horribly Dovepaw did at hunting, she showed true courage and selflessness by diving into the hole to save Icecloud, and that Firestar would be a fool not to make her a warrior.
* That last line in ''Sign of the Moon'', [[spoiler:"I will wait for you forever, Jay's Wing!"]]
* In ''The Forgotten Warrior'', [[spoiler:Cinderheart's memory montage as she remembers her old life as Cinderpelt.]]
* Firestar telling Sandstorm how much he loves her in ''The Last Hope'' [[spoiler:before he enters his final battle]].
* In ''The Last Hope'', [[spoiler:Bluestar's eulogy for Firestar.]]
-->'''Bluestar''': [[spoiler:"I gave him a life for nobility, though he was born with more nobility than any warrior I ever knew.]]
* From the ending of ''The Last Hope'':
-->'''Brambleclaw''':[[spoiler:"Will you be my deputy, Squirrelflight?"]]
* Before the final battle in ''The Last Hope'', [[spoiler:Lionblaze, Hollyleaf, Jayfeather, and Brambleclaw forgive Leafpool and Squirrelflight, then apologize for how they'd been treating them since ''Sunrise''. This is followed by Brambleclaw telling Lionblaze, Jayfeather, and Hollyleaf how proud he was to be their father.]]
* During the final battle in ''The Last Hope'', [[spoiler:Hollyleaf sacrificing herself to save Ivypool. In the end, instead of seeking glory, she gave everything for a friend. Then she tells Leafpool that she's okay with dying, as she came to understand her mother.]]
* In ''The Last Hope'', Crowfeather [[spoiler:reconciles with Lionblaze and Leafpool.]] D'awww.
* Halfway through ''The Last Hope'', [[spoiler:the Three have given up, the Dark Forest is rising, and the Clans are awaiting the end of all things. Then Jayfeather gets his hope restored by Mothwing, when she shows him that there really is a way to save the Clans.]]
* The ending of ''The Last Hope''.
->[[spoiler:''There will be three cats, kin of your kin, with the power of the stars in their paws. They will find a fourth, and the battle between light and dark will be won. A new leader will rise from the shadows of his death, and the Clans will survive beyond the memories of his memories. That is how it has always been, and how it always will be.'']]
[[folder: Expanded Universe]]
* Crookedstar's speech to Mapleshade in ''Crookedstar's Promise''. Also a [[Awesome/WarriorCats Crowning Moment Of Awesome]] and a [[TearJerker/WarriorCats Tear Jerker]].
-->'''Mapleshade''': "Your punishment is complete now, Crookedstar. [[DeusAngstMachina You have lost everything]]."
-->'''Crookedstar''': "No, Mapleshade. You're wrong. [[TrueCompanions I still have a clan that I love and am proud to lead.]] And now... ...now everything precious to me is here, in [=StarClan=]. [[TogetherInDeath My family is waiting here for me, when my ninth life has passed.]] It's you who have lost. You have no power over me anymore."
-->'''Mapleshade''': "I have destroyed you!"
-->'''Crookedstar''': "No, Mapleshade. I still have the cats that I loved. You have nothing and no one."
* Crookedstar assured Silverkit that he wasn't really fighting with Oakheart.
-->'''Crookedstar:''' "It's okay, nobody's hurt. Don't be frightened. We're not really fighting. We're training, that's all. Everything's fine."
-->'''Silverkit:''' "You're really just training? Do you promise?"
-->'''Crookedstar:''' "I promise. I'm your father, Silverkit, and that means I will always keep my promises."
* Oakheart's line to Bluefur in ''Bluestar's Prophecy'', after he admitted to her that he couldn't stop thinking about her and she told him that he didn't even really know her: "I ''want'' to know you. Everything about you--your favorite fresh-kill, your earliest memory, what you dream of..." The line caught me off-guard and struck me as extremely romantic, so much that I gushed aloud.
* The scene from ''Bluestar's Prophecy'' where [[DoggedNiceGuy Thrushpelt]] tells Bluefur that he'll pretend to be the father of her kits if it makes things easier for her. The very fact of her pregnancy confirms that she's not in love with him. [[IWantMyBelovedToBeHappy But he'll do whatever he can to make her happy, even if it's not with him.]]
* Crookedstar discovering that he's going to be a father.
--> Crookedstar: I have to tell Oakheart. I have to tell everyone! *runs off but stops and faces Willowbreeze* It's okay, isn't it? If I tell everyone?
--> Willowbreeze: *nods*
--> Crookedstar: *runs into camp* Willowbreeze is expecting kits!!
* Thistleclaw seeing his newborn son for the first time and telling Snowfur that he's proud of her. It's especially touching because, well, this is [[BloodKnight Thistleclaw]] we're talking about.
-->''For the first time ever, Bluefur felt almost fond of her sister's mate.''
* Mistyfoot being reunited with her kits at the end of her leader ceremony.
-->"Perchkit! My baby!"
* When Brokenstar was a kit, he was helping Yellowfang (the former not knowing she's his mom) with some medicine supplies. And when he gets some leaves on top of him, he squeals "I'm a tree! I'm a tree!" This shows that indeed, every villain in the series starts out as a [[UsedToBeASweetKid cute little kit.]]
** Unfortunately, it's also a Tearjerker because he'll eventually lose this personality and become more cruel.
* Everything about the ending of ''Tallstar's Revenge''. Especially, [[spoiler:"I give you this life for forgiveness. No death need ever be avenged. Forgiveness brings peace far more surely than vengeance."]] and Tallstar [[spoiler:learning about Jake's son.]]
* This exchange in ''Tallstar's Revenge''.
-->'''Jake:''' "Will you go home now?"
-->'''Talltail:''' "I don't know if I have a home."
-->'''Jake:''' "Of course you do! You have [=WindClan=]!"
-->'''Talltail:''' "I ''left'' [=WindClan=]."
-->'''Jake:''' "They'd let you back."
-->'''Talltail:''' "I thought I'd keep travelling for a while. Would you like that?"
-->'''Jake:''' "I think you should go home."
-->'''Talltail:''' "Home? I have no home. I don't even know who I am anymore."
-->'''Jake:''' (Rests his muzzle on Talltail's head.) "I know who you are. You're my best friend, and you always will be.
* [[spoiler:Shrewclaw]] giving Tallstar one of his nine lives.
-->'''[[spoiler:Shrewclaw]]:''' [[spoiler:"I know we were never friends, Wormcat."]]
-->'''Talltail:''' [[spoiler:"I'll be Worm''star'' now."]]
-->'''[[spoiler:Shrewclaw]]:''' [[spoiler:"But loyalty isn't rooted in friendship. It's much stronger than that. It comes from being born and raised under the same sky, from walking the same path as our ancestors, and from sharing the warrior code. With this life I commit you to upholding the warrior code, whatever challenges you might face. This is the wisdom of our ancestors, all our traditions distilled. Trust the code to lead you along the right path."]]
-->[[spoiler:Stars swirled through Talltail's mind as the life pulsed through him. He and Shrewclaw were one. Not friends. But they would fight side by side in any battle.]]
* The origin of Deadfoot's name in ''Tallstar's Revenge''. It comes off as an UnfortunateName in the first arc, but seeing him so unbelievably happy about it? That's perfect.
* Talltail's [[spoiler:selfless act helping [=RiverClan=] paying off in the end of ''Tallstar's Revenge'' when he saves Hopkit.]]
* ''Bramblestar's Storm'' fully averts the ForgottenFallenFriend trope; every Clan has their own special way of honoring the dead, which they continue to uphold as long as six moons later, and Bramblestar himself often thinks about [[spoiler:his deceased adoptive daughter, Hollyleaf]]. It's touching in a [[TearJerker tear-inducing]] kind of way.
* After the storm, there's a scene where Bramblestar, Squirrelflight, Lionblaze, and Jayfeather investigate their flooded camp. When they get there, Lionblaze and Jayfeather briefly stop working to wrestle and play again like kits while Bramblestar and Squirrelflight watch in amusement. It's a very cute scene, sort of like a family outing.
* [[spoiler:Minty returning to her Twolegs.]] Sure, it's a little sad to see [[spoiler:her]] go, but the way [[spoiler:she jumps into their arms and meows excitedly about her time in the forest]] is reminiscent of a little kid telling their parents about the big adventure they had.
* The manga chapter of ''Bramblestar's Storm'' is this incarnate. It starts with an apprentice ceremony for Lionblaze and Cinderheart's kits, who were all named after [[spoiler:the warriors who fell in the Dark Forest battle]], then continues to [[spoiler:Squirrelflight getting sick and feeling depressed because of her "uselessness", and Bramblestar telling her to take the day off or offering to cuddle with her to make her feel better. After a few days pass, Squirrelflight goes on a walk to clear her head. Bramblestar follows, and while they're speaking Yellowfang appears to them and apologizes to Squirrelflight for lying, which lets Squirrelflight realize that she's not dying...[[BabiesEverAfter she's having kits]]. The last page is of her telling Bramblestar and twining their tails together happily]]. This troper had a big grin on her face the whole time she was reading it.