* The Foundation for the Decreasing of World Suck, the vlogbrothers thoughtful charity organization.
** [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixr4YISTmck Esther day]]
* Almost all of the montages.
* The Day the Youtubes Died.
* When John faced his fear of heights, by getting on a table, to win a bet where $5000 would go to charity. After doing so her played in the snow with his puppy.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEUsNK8E52c This video,]] in which John sings a lullaby to Baby Henry. It's so clear how much he enjoys being a dad.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eupC5Y652Y This walk.]]
* In [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yocja_N5s1I the first Crash Course video]], John says, "and as we say in my home town, don't forget to be awesome."
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgh8UTHCZqw Hank's video for the 1000 video milestone]]
* Any video where one of the brothers talks about how much he respects and appreciates his brother (there are too many examples to list). You don't need Esther Day to feel the love.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW3oxbfSz54&feature=BFa&list=SP9EF0C1C9A93295C5 this video]], where Hank explains that while he hates Florida, he also loves it because going there gives him the ability to see old friends again.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xZQmq3TjNY&list=SP747F0A378BC181C7 This]] unprecedented moment in Brotherhood 2.0 history, especially the montage at the beginning. Damn it, John and Hank. Just... damn it.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhkbZ0J-o88&list=UUGaVdbSav8xWuFWTadK6loA&index=3 Cooking with a 3-year old]]. He's so adorable! And Henry's cute too.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNZnOXU-8pA The Cheek Stroke.]] Just read the comments!!
* The simplest and yet perhaps most profound thing of all: Brotherhood 2.0 did exactly what it was supposed to do. Two brothers who talked together maybe once or twice a year before it all began now talk on the phone practically every day - five years after the project ended.