* In her Vlog of Literature/TheMothDiaries, hearing Maven get so excited and passionate about the old Gothic style of vampires.
* As Elisa tweeted after the ''HotelTransylvania'' vlog (the first Maven following TBF), a [[WebVideo/TheNostalgiaCritic certain baseball cap]] suddenly appeared on top of one of her skulls. That's morbidly sweet and morbidly funny at the same time.
* It was recently announced that Elisa has gotten engaged to Paul "PawDugan" Schuler.
** As of October 13, 2013, they are now married!
*** As of Feburary 2014, they are having a baby!
*** As of August 13, 2014, the baby was born!
* Hearing about how the other Website/ThatGuyWithTheGlasses reviewers supported her when she made her first Vampire Review in the ''Film/InterviewWithTheVampire'' Commentary.
* Her complete glee over ''Film/OnlyLoversLeftAlive'' and how great it is.
-->''I'm ze Maven of ze Eventide, and... here's to the future of vampire movies!''
* In “Count Von Count”, she shows off her baby reading “Interview With A Vampire”, and it's cute as heck. The stinger is even more adorable as he sneezes in a drooly way.
* Elisa's cameo as Maven of the Eventide for [[AtopTheFourthWall Linkara's]] April 6, 2015 review of ''[[VideoGame/VampireTheMasqueradeBloodlines Vampire: The Masquerade--Bloodlines]]''. She has baby Grey in her lap, and informs Linkara that she can't review the video game, despite its connection to vampires, because she has to care for "this [[CreepyChild child of darkness]]." Grey being in the most giggly of moods just makes the joke that much better.
* When she re-uploaded her "30 Days of Night" review, she also announced that she'd be making new videos again. Cue dozens of comments cheering, "Yay! You're back!"
** And how did her next review ("Lost Boys") open? "I am ze Maven of ze Eventide. And velcome to Vampire Reviews! ...I missed you, too!"