* In the movie's end, when [[spoiler: everyone removes their masks and you see the faces of the people who who were killed, including Evey's parents, Gordon, the little girl... and Ruth and Valerie, all smiling in triumph]].
* "Is it meaningless to apologize?" [[spoiler: "''Never.''"]]
* Evey, having come to accept what V is trying to get across, muses that the letter from Valerie has lost some of its touching effect since she knows it's from him... [[spoiler:V then leads her to a shrine he's built for Valerie, containing a poster of the movie she was in and her favorite breed of rose. He received that letter from the real Valerie years ago, and he ''never forgot it''.]]
** When you juxtapose this scene with Evey's opening soliloquy, it's even more poignant. Ideas are necessary for revolution, but people, and people's hearts are necessary for it to win.
*** ''Evey'': And it is not an idea that I miss, it is a man... A man that made me remember the Fifth of November. A man that I will never forget.
* Even though he kidnapped her, V was nice enough to make Evey breakfast.
* [[spoiler:The soldiers refusing to fire on the masked mobs without any senior authorities telling them what to do.]]
** [[spoiler:"Bloody Hell, stand down, stand down!"]]
* When his house is raided, Gordon's ''immediate'' instinct is to run and warn Evey -- not hide or try to save himself, but to warn the fugitive he's housing.
** Gordon in the film in general is great. He takes Evey in and hides her in his house with no hesitation, and even shows her his secret room, full of incriminating, forbidden artifacts -- including evidence that he's gay, showing his complete trust in her. [[SincerityMode What a nice guy.]]
* The ending of Valerie's letter:
-->''I hope that whoever you are, you escape this place. I hope that the world turns and that things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you... '''I love you'''. With all my heart, I love you.''
** Followed by Evey tearfully kissing the letter.
** Valerie's love affair with Ruth, as described in the letter. The two truly loved each other, to the point that Ruth being captured marked Valerie's DespairEventHorizon.
* Evey and V dancing together the night before V's plan is kicked into action.
* Evey [[spoiler:kissing V goodbye]].
* V's [[spoiler:last words, before he passes away in Evey's arms.]]
-->'''V:''' [[spoiler:For 20 years, I sought only this day. Nothing else existed... until I saw you. Then everything changed. I fell in love with you, Evey. And to think I no longer believed I could.]]\\
'''Evey:''' [[spoiler:But I don't want you to die!]]\\
'''V:''' [[spoiler:That's the most beautiful thing you could have ever given me.]]
* Evey giving V [[spoiler:a VikingFuneral to end them all, putting his body in the traincar with all the explosives, surrounded by flowers. You know it's exactly how he would've wanted to be sent off.]]