* Almost every time Ghost's wife is brought up, he talks lovingly and appreciatively about her. At one point, he said she's the backbone of the show (Although it's less so when he talks about how [[StayInTheKitchen "she knows her place"]]).
* Tri$ha proposing to [=DarkRazorZ=] during the ghosties awards. Ghost, however, thought it was NauseaFuel.
* The Ghosties awards. They showed an odd sense of bonding between Ghost and the trolls, and for the first time, Ghost was able to [[SelfDeprecation laugh at himself]] and look almost fondly back on classic trollings. [[AesopAmnesia He went right back to being a shapeshifting lizard hambone in the next show, of course,]] but it was kind of sweet while it lasted.
* On the Feb 3rd 2012 broadcast, a girl called in crying about an unrequited love who hated her that also called into the show. Ghost responded by putting the boy on the show so they could try to work things out. Even though he cut them off once things got out of hand, this was [[PetTheDog an unusually nice gesture on Ghost's part]].
* Whenever the Engineer gets a shout-out from one of the callers, there's a noticeable joy in his gibberish.
-->"''*unintelligible* yeahhh! yeeahhh!''"
* From a post by Ghost's new Twitter:
-->"I have to admit, I was flattered when @tarastrong Tweeted at my hacked account. #TY very much Tara, but please straighten up the #Bronies!"
* Since the Return, Ghost has had plenty of literal PetTheDog moments thanks to Templeton, where he'll temporarily pause the show just to comfort or humor his dog when he's whining or cutting up. These get less funny when he's about to take a crap, [[RoadApples or already has.]]
* Also since the Return, the Engineer always makes sure to show his appreciation to the fans' pleasant gestures such as buying his autographs and complimenting by babbling out "I love you", which sounds adorable. While Ghost is most certainly the Engineer, it's still nice he puts in the effort to show the genuine appreciation of a fictional character.
* Surprisingly, when rumors first began speculating that G was going to kill himself, Ghost dropped the act of anger over G's "betrayal", and told him not to do it over Twitter, and that Ghost still liked him as a caller. Of course, this quickly changed to anger once it came to light that G was merely lying to gain attention to his Blogtalkradio show, but it shows that in dire moments, Ghost is willing to drop the character he's built up to help someone.
** Same thing goes with regular troll caller/Inner Circle member Boat, who apparently had a suicide attempt while in a Twitter DM chat during late 2016. By all accounts, Ghost went as far as to call the cops on him to make sure he was okay.
* The Christmas Eve 2016 show, reminiscing from 2011's Christmas Eve show, but this time Ghost actually sounds happy and optimistic for the future for once, saying he's "got into the Christmas spirit" thanks to mailing the Inner Circle their Christmas cards. To top this off, the Engineer puts on some Christmas tunes in the background of the show for at least the first hour, with Ghost even saying he'd like to set a fire in his fireplace. Of course, as soon as he takes calls the show undergoes a severe case of MoodWhiplash, but it's great to see Ghost actually happy for once.
--> Ghost: "Oh my god, I feel like I'm in a freakin' movie right now, I'm not even joking! I've got the Wife over here making pies, I've got the freakin' dog with the big ass bone in his mouth, he's just content over here, I've got The Engineer messing around with all kinds of wires and crap, and I'm broadcasting! I'm having a fireside chat with my friends and my family! It's Christmas! It's Christmas, I almost wanna cry for joy!"
* During the 22nd March 2017 broadcast (Which was on the same day that a terrorist attack occurred near Westminster), someone made a twitter name "Raiden Roadkill" - In relation to the regular British caller Raiden Snake. Ghost got angry as usual, but the anger suddenly gave way to abject horror when he realizes Raiden isn't on the switchboard as he very usually is, and panics when he thinks that the shoutout indicated Raiden actually was involved. He spends a good part of the next ten minutes freaking out in genuine concern, begging Raiden to call him if he's on.
** Happened again when Raidensnake seemingly quit the show after being attacked by trolls and requests were given to Ghost to ban him.
* On April 25th, Ghost's wife was involved in a car accident, causing him to immediately cancel that day's show. The vast majority of trolls for once were very supportive of them both, tweeting Ghost well wishes and he would later on send this Tweet to all his listeners.
-->Thanks for all the positive comments, Mrs. Ghost & I really appreciate it. I love all of you guys, even those who hate me... [[HoYay #NoHomo]] #Ghost
* [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1vy3sbJGfY The last 20 minutes of the 2017 Christmas special]]. Instead of going on yet another anti-autism rant, Ghost actually decides to give words of encouragement for autistic people in his audience, and speaks from his heart. Ghost states that he understands that Autists themselves shouldn't be blamed for their problems and explains that most of the harsh language he directs at them is because he believes in them and wishes that they would do something better with their lives than troll his show, when they really [[YouAreBetterThanYouThinkYouAre are much better and more intelligent that they think they are]]. While the rant is filled with plenty of UnfortunateImplications and Ghost's conspiracy nonsense about the medical industry, it's nice to see that he at least ''cares'' about his audience. Ghost talks so much, his show actually goes over Blogtalkradio's limit, cutting him off mid-speech at the four hour mark.
-->'''Ghost''': And listen, before I go, I wanna tell you that as hard as I am on you Autists and as hard as I am on you Aspergers and the shit I talk about you guys, I'm not saying that to break you down or to dehumanize you. I'm trying to tell you this, because I believe in you and the reason I'm shit talking you and the reason I'm garbage talking you, the reason I'm disrespecting you is because you don't believe in yourself. Because if you believe that; "ooh I'm an Autist, I'm retarded", you don't believe in yourself and if I believe in you and the proof is this that I keep coming back here and I keep doing shows for you guys man. I mean if I really hated you, I would just stop completely. I belive in you guys man, it's up to you if you believe in yourself, it's up to you if you believe in your own intellectual potential, it's up to you to believe that; "hey I'm not an Autist, I'm a regular human being. I'm not an Aspergers, I'm not some fucking label, I'm a human being".
* [[https://youtu.be/V2RvXKt8cW4?t=1412 Ghost's speech from the end of the January 10th, 2018 show]], essentially thanking all his fans for supporting him throughout 10 years, and saying that deep down he appreciates them all, even the ones that hate him or troll him.
--> '''Ghost''': And with all that said, folks, thank you all for being with me, throughout all these years, thank you all for listening, thank you for doing everything that you do as a fanbase, because let me tell you something, because of you Ghost has stayed alive when he should have died years ago. But then came Donald Trump, and then I had to do something, and I rolled the dice, I came back, and lo and behold, it's like I never left. It's like I never left. Thank you guys, cheers to every fan of the True Capitalist Radio broadcast.
* The "time to say goodbye" splice from the March 27th, 2018 broadcast. The splice takes clips from Ghost's first and last shows, combining them with a somber song to create a truly touching splice, even causing Ghost to break for a few seconds and say [[CallBack he was a "feels bad man".]] Listen to the full splice [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1mPckp_ufg here.]]
* Besides all the troll calls and names, Ghost occasionally gets calls or shoutouts from people who genuinely appreciate the financial advice he gives in the show and thank him for the money they made.