* When Mirror!Optimus offers Cliffjumper the opportunity to execute Rumble in the smelting pool. While [[DidntThinkThisThrough unwise]], Cliffjumper's attempt to talk some sense into Optimus comes across as rather heartwarming, especially from a confessed Decepticon hater.
--> '''Cliffjumper''': You know I despise the Cons' more than most but we can't just destroy him like this for entertainment! It goes against everything we stand for, what ''you'' stand for. I can't believe ''I'm'' the one telling ''you'' this! This isn't justice Prime, it's murder! This ''isn't'' how we do things! I'm sayin' you need to ''stop'' this!
* When Megatron saves Cliff by TakingTheBullet for him, ''[[MythologyGag of]]'' [[ChronicHeroSyndrome course]].
--> '''Cliffjumper''': ''Wh-Why'' would you do that? I'm not one of your warriors!
--> '''Megatron''': [[AllLovingHero All life is sacred, even that of a stranger or an enemy.]]
** What makes it really good though is the fact that up to that point, Cliffjumper still wasn't a hundred percent sure he trusted these MirrorUniverse Decepticons. But after witnessing Megatron putting himself in danger for a stranger (not unlike ''his'' Optimus Prime) Cliff is finally convinced which side is in the right.
* Despite his overprotective nature, Starscream respecting Sephie's wish to be her own hero.
* [[CallBack Arise!]] [[spoiler: [[MythologyGag Galvaron]]!]], also counts as a moment of awesome.
* [[spoiler: Galvatron]] wishing Nexus Prime good luck when the gestalt made the choice to leave (showing him no ill will or disappointment), that and giving him use of the [[TeleportersAndTransporters stellar spanner]] [[NoManShouldHaveThisPower before destroying it so no one else could abuse it's power]].