* I like the one scene during Lion-O's anointment trials where he's cornered by Slithe on top the mountains. Tygra knows he's not allowed to interfere [[spoiler:but does so anyway and saves Lion-O's life.]]
* Snarf going all [=badass=] to save some random Unicorn in the episode "The Terror of Hammerhand". Also counts as a MomentOfAwesome for Snarf.
* Both times that Lion-O was reunited with his father count in my opinion.
* Any time Mumm-Ra shows compassion and love for Ma-Mutt. He even apologizes to him at the end of "Ma-Mutt's Confusion"!
** Elaborating on the last point - Mumm-Ra has been verbally abusive to Ma-Mutt throughout the whole episode, even forcing him to help with the WeaponOfMassDestruction he's been using. When the Thundercats inevitably defeat him and blow up the weapon, how does Mumm-Ra react? Does he rant? Scream? Throw a tantrum? Nope - he frantically searches for Ma-Mutt, and upon finding him, gives him a genuine apology for being so cruel and promises to be nicer to him from now on.
* Starts as a TearJerker. When Snarf (who feels he's becoming a load to the now grown up Lion-O) gets ready to return with his long lost nephew to his rediscovered home planet forever, the surprised but kind-hearted Lion-O doesn't give much protest before saying goodbye and that he will miss him - fighting back tears. It takes only a few moments from the ship's departure for it to land again and Snarf to jump back into Lion-O's arms.
* Near the end of "Thundercubs", Maa-Mutt returns to the Black Pyramid and uses the cauldron to contact Mumm-Ra, who tells the dog that only the Ancient Spirits of Evil can rescue him from Thundera. They do so, and as Mumm-Ra emerges from the cauldron, an overjoyed Maa-Mutt jumps into his master's arms and is given a big hug.