This is heartwarming moments page for ''ComicBook/TheWalkingDead'' comic.
For the [[Series/TheWalkingDead TV show]], see '''[[Heartwarming/TheWalkingDeadTVShow here]]'''.
For the [[VideoGame/TheWalkingDead video game]], see '''[[Heartwarming/TheWalkingDeadVideoGame here]]'''.
* Carl explaining to Rick that he still loves his dad, even after everything they've been to and all the terrible things they've both been forced to do.
* Glenn and Maggie's wedding, presided not by a preacher, but the most spiritual member of the community. No invitations, since they just assumed everyone would come. Nothing but a speech, custom-made wedding vows, and a kiss. It shows that even after the apocalypse, with the worst of human nature surfacing, love still finds a way.
* In the No Way Out arc, Rick is holding of the zombies alone so that [[spoiler:Carl has a chance.]] He's being overwhelmed. Cut to each of the members of the group seeing him fighting alone, and each one of them going out to help fight them. [[spoiler:''They win''.]] In a series devoid of optimism, this also doubles as a CrowningMomentOfAwesome.
* Rick forgiving Nicholas after his failed mutiny, making him see that everyone needs to work together to survive rather than killing him, despite admitting later that he really wanted to.
* After the thirty-issue run as BigBad for Negan, Rick comes up with an appropriate punishment for him. [[spoiler:CruelMercy of living out the rest of his life watching his people flourish.]] After the WarIsHell that came before this moment, it's refreshing to know that no matter what has happened so far, [[spoiler:Rick still hasn't broken completely]].
* The second half of issue 34 (especially [[ColdBloodedTorture considering]] [[WhamEpisode what]] [[TearJerker happened]] right before)which shows [[spoiler:Morgan and his son celebrating Christmas together. They're all alone in the middle of a ruined world crawling with the dead and yet Morgan still found time to get his son a gift for the holidays. After all the death and suffering readers had gotten used to seeing its a nice change to see that not only are they still alive but actually able to enjoy something from their past lives before the world completely went to shit.]]
-->"I love you dad."
-->"I love you too son."