* TheTag of "The Wedding of Sarah Jane Smith", one of the last filmed appearances of David Tennant as [[Series/DoctorWho The Doctor]]:
-->'''The Doctor''': Don't forget me, Sarah Jane.
-->'''Sarah Jane Smith''': No one's '''ever''' going to forget you.
** The look on Sarah Jane's face as Peter [[spoiler:renounces his agreement with The Trickster]] is both this and a TearJerker.
* Seeing [[TheBrigadier the Brigadier]] in "Enemy of the Bane" after so many years. The looks on NicholasCourtney and Lis Sladen's faces must be seen to be believed. Sladen and Courtney had seen each other somewhat regularly at conventions, but it's entirely possible that the last time we saw Sarah Jane and the Brigadier onscreen together ''was'' the last time Sarah Jane and the Brigadier saw each other. Moves into heartbreaking TearJerker territory, though, after 2011... and yet how fitting that it's these two who were reunited so shortly before we lost them both for good...
-->'''The Brigadier''': (''reverently'') Sarah Jane Smith.
-->'''Sarah Jane''': (''warmly'') Hello, Sir Alistair.
* Any time Luke and Sarah Jane are reunited. Hell, just the entirety of Luke and Sarah Jane's relationship, period.
* The moment in ''Death of the Doctor'' when you can almost ''see'' Russell T Davies think "to hell with it" as he dives into the ContinuityPorn:
-->'''Sarah Jane Smith''': There’s a woman called Tegan in Australia, fighting for Aboriginal rights. There’s Ben and Polly, in India, running an orphanage there. There was Harry... oh, I loved Harry. He was a doctor, he did such good work with vaccines. He saved thousands of lives. There was a Dorothy something. She runs that company, A Charitable Earth. She’s raised billions. And this couple in Cambridge. Both professors. Ian and Barbara Chesterton. Rumour has it, they’ve never aged. Not since the sixties. I wonder... echoes of the Doctor, all over the world. With friends like us, he’s never going to die, is he?
* Maria's last scene with Sarah Jane when Sarah Jane says that she is [[LikeASonToMe like a daughter to her]].
** Sarah Jane eventually gets a real daughter when she adopts Sky in series 5.
* Clyde's interactions with the homeless girl Ellie in "The Curse of Clyde Langer" fall somewhere between heartwarming and TearJerker.
** Clyde's first, but brief, meeting with her - Note that this is before he is cursed - he gives her some money for a bacon sandwich because, in his eyes, being a "Scrounger" might not be her fault.