* Blink and you miss it, but when Miguel and Tulio fantasize about playing gods in the temple, they give each other top billing.
* Miguel exploring the city and bonding with the natives, set to "Without Question".
* Near the end where [[spoiler: Miguel jumps onto the boat to save Tulio and Chel.]]
--> '''Tulio:''' Get off the boat Miguel, or [[spoiler: you'll never see the city again!]]
--> '''Miguel:''' I know. You don't think I'm going to let you have all the fun, do you?
--> '''Tulio:''' ''[smiles, genuinely touched]''
* "If it's any consolation, Miguel - you made my life an adventure..." "And if it's any consolation, Tulio... You made my life rich!"
** Even Altivo being a SilentSnarker about how corny it is can't kill the mood.
* Just the TrueCompanions sense you get from Miguel, Tulio, and Chel by the end.
* The fact that Tulio would risk all his won gold for a "crappy map" just because Miguel wants it.